***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The battle between Rusty's Ex and his new Bae.
Lettuce not get sidetracked with this false flag echo chamber beef between these two. Everyone knows that I gave Rusty Big Momma's favorite pasta salad recipe when I shouldn't have. Due to some conflicts I won't make it this year to Thanksgiving but I know he's gonna put raisins in the pasta salad to get me banned from Christmas Dinner smh

There is the thing, is would be more inclined to agree with you if it was not a near certainty that Trump is going to win the white vote by double digits in 2020.

In my book, endorsing violence as a road to a preferred peace, does not make them much better than the person than endorses violence because they like the violence. I am a black immigrant, white naivete is still dangerous too me.

I agree this must be stopped but it is good to know that not every GOP voter is a Neo Nazi who will fight until they are dead. We win, we change public policy and keep Republicans out for a while and a lot of these white people, who are currently hoping that Trump can bully racism as an issue off of the front page, will eventually be like "well, I guess i have too accept a new America which BTW is pretty good with healthcare that won't bankrupt me."

Basically there is a big chunk of Trump's coalition that looks scary and could become scary if the far right ultimately prevails but if we can win some, discredit the far right, that subset of the Trump coalition will fold pretty quickly. The option of ignoring everything is gone and we're coming down to a choice of genocide or mass redistribution and the white folks who just wanted to ignore everything now to have to start picking a side and they will go with which ever side wins in the next decade.

love triangle fighting, with rusty in the middle?
I didn't want to have to break my silence on this but fixing this is of utmost importance, especially if we are to have any chance of a normal Thanksgiving this year.

Rusty starting seeing Candace before she had officially broken things off with Ye. But it gets complicated here. Tomi was coming over to Rusty's to pick up her recipe book when she sees a new car out front. She thinks it is Candace so she bursts into the house with a baseball bat. To make things worse, she sees a pair of Yeezy's at the front door, so how she's thinking for sure it's Candace.

She runs upstairs to the voice of Rusty talking to someone. She kicks open the door to see none other than Ksteezy, seeking advice from Rusty on how to deal with Timid. Before she figures it out though she starts waling on Ksteezy. Now it's getting out of control and Rusty tries to separate them with one hand while texting Coal Gang with the other. But in the commotion he hits the wrong "C" on his speed dial and now Candace is coming over for real.

Now Candace sees Tomi's car at Rusty's and runs upstairs in a rage. She bursts into the room and goes straight for her enemy. She is pulling Tomi's hair, yelling about how ain't no way she's sharing a seat at the Thanksgiving table with her. It is while Candace has her in a headlock that Tomi realizes she still has feelings for Rusty, in between gasps for air and trying to flip her body on top on Candace to gain control. Ksteezy is on the floor looking for his tooth, Rusty is now live streaming the fight, and me and the Coal Gang have it up on the big screen at the Honkerburger while aepps20 is giving real time commentary on their form.

Thankfully King of the HUD Benjamin Barson caught wind of this from Candy and he rode his bike to Rusty's house and brokered a temporary peace. It ended with a prayer circle, but Tomi broke the ceasefire with her tweet and we don't know how it will end up. I'm sending thoughts and prayers.

Last edited:
rexanglorum rexanglorum GM is going after the managerial class

http://fortune.com/2018/10/31/gm-offers-buyouts-after-trump-tariffs/

GM Offers Buyouts to 18,000 Workers, Months After Warning About Layoffs Over Trump's Tariffs

In an effort to save money, General Motors is reportedly offering buyouts to salaried employees in North America who have 12 or more years of experience.

The voluntary severance program was announced shortly after the company’s third-quarter earnings report where it reported an operating profit of $2.5 billion and 10.2% profit margins in North America, The Detroit Newsreports.

44963628_1412877915513839_6693165914692517888_n.jpg

rexanglorum rexanglorum GM is going after the managerial class

http://fortune.com/2018/10/31/gm-offers-buyouts-after-trump-tariffs/

GM Offers Buyouts to 18,000 Workers, Months After Warning About Layoffs Over Trump's Tariffs

In an effort to save money, General Motors is reportedly offering buyouts to salaried employees in North America who have 12 or more years of experience.

The voluntary severance program was announced shortly after the company’s third-quarter earnings report where it reported an operating profit of $2.5 billion and 10.2% profit margins in North America, The Detroit Newsreports.
But it will trickle down right???

Back
Top Bottom