***Official Political Discussion Thread***

yea it’s says banned under his sn.
lol. idk what for. coming back like terminator. :lol:

Timid said Clayton Kershaw “should Mac Miller himself” because the dodgers lost. They need to stop giving that dude chances

that's a bad sports take...

tony_kornheiser_gritty_costume_halloween.jpg

(Eyes digitally enlarged to appear more greedy and semitic. Courtesy of the coalgang)

timid guy got banned
yooo :wow:
He made a post yesterday that he edited a couple times. I was going to comment on the original post, but then he changed it. I think it said something along the lines of agreeing with Trump on immigration because there are a bunch of free loaders.

He made a post yesterday that he edited a couple times. I was going to comment on the original post, but then he changed it. I think it said something along the lines of agreeing with Trump on immigration because there are a bunch of free loaders.
yea yea i remember seeing that. something like we need to build the wall or he was serious about trumps immigration. he said something like too many freeloaders. :smh:

imo he was getting on ksteezys case
about kanye and yeezys, also tryna point out something about dr and haitians, it’s supposed similarity to trumps immigration plans and the attempted repeal of 14th amendment

Last edited by a moderator:

Damn Timid starting to eat biscuits now :smh:

steezy would probably have more info
pretty sure that exchange between him and guy is the reason for the ban.

Your local GOP cats turning Wahhabi...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny-...ea-biblical-war-manifesto-20181031-story.html

Spokane GOP leader authors 'Biblical Basis for War' manifesto calling for end to abortion, same-sex marriage and death of enemies who disagree

The four-page document, leaked online by Spokane resident Tanner Rowe, includes multiple biblical citations and says vanquished enemies must “stop all abortions,” disavow Communism, prohibit same-sex marriage and “obey Biblical law.”

“If they do not yield – kill all males,” the document reads.

Timid got banned AGAIN? :rofl:

I did get a warning from Meth, so I’m assuming it had to do with our back and forth...that dude gonna come back with his 5th screenname and hate me even more..lol

Back
Top Bottom