***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Stacy Abrams has been tossed the biggest alley oop she could get

:rofl::rofl:at the surprise surprise

Killmonger Creed Wallace was down there too
wow.png

Throwing rocks the equivalent of a gun? So can we arm cops with Rocks? I’ll even throw in a dope sling shot for more power.

I ****** can’t wait for Trump to catch a stroke or something, POS.

I believe a ton of these farmers and other "Christian" folks think Trump was literally sent by the Lord

He could cause them to lose everything, but they'll still follow him because that ensures they'll make it to paradise

I believe a ton of these farmers and other "Christian" folks think Trump was literally sent by the Lord

He could cause them to lose everything, but they'll still follow him because that ensures they'll make it to paradise
Well Trump gonna have come through with five loaves, and two fishes.

Because at this rate, these farmers won't have **** to eat real soon.

Trump supporting US farmers have every right to complain.
Not due to the trade war obviously, those are good and easy to win. But in this one instance, Trump was overpowered by the deep state for something truly awful.
Big government is giving billions of dollars in welfare handouts onto these farmers who have been blessed by Trump's trade war. :smh:
After receiving such a blessing, this is how they're rewarded? Their bootstrap-pulling souls crushed by a flood of welfare...

The deep state is clearly trying to convert them into libs with these handouts :smh:

Back
Top Bottom