***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Just asking . no offense to anyone . but is this mainly a dem/liberal board in here?

I’m hopeful for free healthcare to happen in my lifetime

69016408-AE89-474F-80C3-354A5E2BAD4B.gif
There are pros and cons to it. Our system isnt exactly terrible. It hurts a lot of people but helps a lot too. Itd be interesting if we ever do get it tho

Just asking . no offense to anyone . but is this mainly a dem/liberal board in here?

There are pros and cons to it. Our system isnt exactly terrible. It hurts a lot of people but helps a lot too. Itd be interesting if we ever do get it tho
It's a kale eating libbie echo chamber.

Also these *******s showed Whitaker on CNN in the ad when I'm sure he's been on Faux news before.

Our system isnt exactly terrible.

It's pretty terrible considering we're living in one of the most advanced nations. Our healthcare system is largely catered to the affluent. Same song and dance as other institutions.

"Great healthcare is available. But you probably don't have access to it"

Urgent healthcare centers have alleviated some of the costs for common illnesses for people without insurance. But if those same people find themselves with a heart condition or something and need emergency care, it will literally turn them upside down financially.

technically speaking, we have the best health care in the world, on average, but we also have the most expensive health care, even adjusted for quality.

we can reduce cost and increase access without sacrificing quality substantially.

ACA helped but too often we still have people avoiding getting health care because of fears of the cost. this is bad.

There are some very odd things within the US health care system before you even get to the absurd pricing..

Like the rate of death during childbirth.. than you have that whole situation Serena Williams brought to light.. plus prescription drug problem(s)

I'd say the best resources available, they're just not that available. When I was in the hospital I marveled and all the tech, but even with insurance I was left with a hefty bill. Can't imagine what it would be like for someone without insurance or with lesser insurance.

Yea.. this is probably the best way to describe it.. US probably has the most and best readily available equipment and facilities

Back
Top Bottom