***Official Political Discussion Thread***

On the Amazon move to NY and DC, there was one aspect of the decision that needs to be mentioned: part of the decision to move to those locations seems to have been motivated by the availability of tech workers, who would have been much harder to find in areas where there are few to no universities and colleges (and probably a lot of coal).

I am still not happy about a billion dollar tax break...

These wildfires ain’t no joke. I can’t even walk outside without an N95 mask and my eyes burning.

I work in the OR and the staff was panicking earlier today because there was TONS of smoke in there affecting everyone.

Makin it hard to rent a jump bike and go on a kombucha run.

These wildfires ain’t no joke. I can’t even walk outside without an N95 mask and my eyes burning.

I work in the OR and the staff was panicking earlier today because there was TONS of smoke in there affecting everyone.

Makin it hard to rent a jump bike and go on a kombucha run.
It's been awful. I can smell the smoke inside my office. The air quality is so goddamn terrible right now.

It's been awful. I can smell the smoke inside my office. The air quality is so goddamn terrible right now.
BOO HOO

Out in coal country, we call that JUST ANOTHER WEDNESDAY.

Years of Democratic control is why you are having these problems. Try putting out those fires with all your libbie tears.

For real though -- stay safe. Hopefully things get better soon.

DkwMp7lUwAAs50B.jpg

DkwKeS6UUAAsnDu.jpg

DkwL2-bUwAAI_pt.jpg

DkwfPRHUUAAvolb.jpg

At this point i don’t even care if trump colluded or not. The more people Mueller wraps up in this investigation the more incompetent he looks.

Does anyone think he sounds scared?

Edit: yeah, he's ****ing scared.

Excuse my French, but WTF are we suppose to do with this?

We've got a situation, where the effing GOP welcomed Putin to install a two year old with mental and moral developmental issues in the frickin' White House. The **** is going on here?

It’s important to note that never did he claim anyone was not guilty. Perfect for the backpeddle later

Last edited:
It’s inoortant to note that never did he claim anyone was not guilty. Perfect for the backpeddle later

How would he know whether they are guilty? They are being charged with things unrelated to him. Tax fraud, lying to the FBI, etc. Nothing to do with whether Russia colluded with the Trump campaign to influence the 2016 election.

Yea, this was the whole point. Glad you’re finally seeing it.

Ive seen it from the jump. Doesn’t mean that the investigation isn’t paying dividends. Criminals are being targeted. If at the same time it exposes Donald true as someone who is unfit to hold the office then that’s a bonus.

At best, the deplorable in chief tells half truths or wild exaggerations but most of the time it's outright lies.

:lol: @ him using fake news about others...

At this point i don’t even care if trump colluded or not. The more people Mueller wraps up in this investigation the more incompetent he looks.

Wont release his tax returns.. everything Nunes has done to impede the investigation.. plus just these things recently:

Back
Top Bottom