***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I can see alot of people liking the speech from an emotional level. But i don't know if it had any effect whatsoever on a swing voter which is the point

That would be a fine speech for Republicans if it was 50% shorter. But jesus 75 minutes.. Bad politics 101

Last edited:
It's only been a month since the Cavs won and Cleveland already took a fresh L with this RNC :lol: :x

Last edited:
Debates could definitely have an effect. I honestly think that's what primarily matters besides demographics and party loyalty. But Hillary isn't a bad debater. It's actually a skill she has.

hillary is a great debater. im sure trump will try to cut her off and  interrupt her as much as possible 

Glad I haven't caught a second of their electon coverage so far this cycle besides when something from them goes viral
laugh.gif
I rolled my eyes then changed the channel. They got more coverage than the Super Bowl, and I can't hear 1 person talk 
mean.gif

1) why was ivanka chewing gum during her speech?

2) longest acceptance speech ever. it just dragged on and on. that fact plus Melania plagiarism plus Cruz not endorsing are top 3 stories. in 24 hours this will all be trumped by Hillary's VP choice.

3) it's good the party is accepting of lgbt finally but to act like they are leading on this is the world's biggest lie. this speech was full of so many fallacies and lies that i think going through them all would be longer than the speech itself.

4) trump is doing a better job of getting his saliva sucks / deep breaths under control but they seemed to increase towards the 4th hour of his speech.

5) **** trump
thanks

6) since he is going to stop immigration from countries were isis and other terrorists are active, i guess no more french and Israelis.

Last edited:
The debates require the candidates to delve into the details of their proposals

Trump is ******* doomed

undecided about whether ninja is serious? or about Trump vs Hillary?

btw i liked this headline: "This just in: Orange-hued heathen trashes party of Lincoln"

Trump is ******* doomed

Trump already bodied 16 other ppl in debates that were far harder than da DNC counterparts.

guess ya never da DNC debates cuz they hid em on da tv schedule. lol

Trump is ******* doomed

Trump already bodied 16 other ppl in debates that were far harder than da DNC counterparts.

guess ya never da DNC debates cuz they hid em on da tv schedule. lol

:lol: :lol:

Those "debates" were a circus, mainly because of Drumpf. Policy and actually explaining how stuff will get done was last on the agenda.

He'll have nowhere to hide when it's just him and Hillary up there. And don't think for a second that she's going to follow his lead with taking it to the gutter during the debates. He's gonna look foolish as hell when his tactic of talking about everything BUT policy backfires on him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom