***Official Political Discussion Thread***

i wonder how Trump's best friend Tom Barrack feels about Trump wanting to block immigrants from the Levant. piece of ****

Hillary better pick a running mate with good debate skills because Pence is a good at debating..

Ummmmm, Latinos? Where?

Anyone else surprised palin didn't get to speak?

And Chuck Norris and/or Clint ain't team trump?

Naa the GOP finally figured that she's a bad look and blackballed her recently :lol:

Last edited:
Don't know why I thought it was fake but I had to find it to be sure:

HABERMAN: What kind of change could you make in terms of Nafta without fully withdrawing from it? How could you?

TRUMP: You’ve got to be fair to the country. Everyone is leaving. Carrier just announced they’re leaving. Ford is building a massive plant. So I have a friend who builds plants and then I have to go. I have a friend who builds plants, that’s what he does, he’s the biggest in the world, he builds plants like automobile plants, computer plants, that’s all he does. He doesn’t build apartments, he doesn’t build office space, he builds plants. I said to him the other day, “How are you doing?” He goes, “Unbelievable.” Oh, great, that’s good, thinking about the United States, right, because he’s based in the United States. So I said, “Good, so the country is doing well.” He said, “No, no, not our country, you’ve got to see what I’m doing in Mexico.” He said: “The business there is unbelievable, the new plants we are building. People moving from the United States.” That’s what he does. One-story plants. You understand?
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/22/us/politics/donald-trump-foreign-policy-interview.html?referer=

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dumb Donald for real

Last edited:
Don't know why I thought it was fake but I had to find it to be sure:

HABERMAN: What kind of change could you make in terms of Nafta without fully withdrawing from it? How could you?

TRUMP: You’ve got to be fair to the country. Everyone is leaving. Carrier just announced they’re leaving. Ford is building a massive plant. So I have a friend who builds plants and then I have to go. I have a friend who builds plants, that’s what he does, he’s the biggest in the world, he builds plants like automobile plants, computer plants, that’s all he does. He doesn’t build apartments, he doesn’t build office space, he builds plants. I said to him the other day, “How are you doing?” He goes, “Unbelievable.” Oh, great, that’s good, thinking about the United States, right, because he’s based in the United States. So I said, “Good, so the country is doing well.” He said, “No, no, not our country, you’ve got to see what I’m doing in Mexico.” He said: “The business there is unbelievable, the new plants we are building. People moving from the United States.” That’s what he does. One-story plants. You understand?
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/22/us/politics/donald-trump-foreign-policy-interview.html?referer=

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dumb Donald for real

Bruh, I don't even know if I should laugh or be horrified :x :rofl: :rofl:

This is the fool people believe is gonna fix "da free trade"

Back
Top Bottom