***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Disappointed with the collection of people up their speaking. You’d think, after the remarkable 1619 project....they’d have Nicole Hannah Jones or a few of those writers to credibly speak on black American topics.

Diddy given these hucksters a platform to spew bs is trash. And having Mike....(whose a knowledge and good brother, with great intentions....but a blind spot for many things) as “the neutral voice of reason” was poor casting.

They went for the ratings here.

Diddy given these hucksters a platform to spew bs is trash

Always gotta include hucksters. Put them with people who will demolish their arguments.

People who already support them may be lost but some people may just be seeing them for the first time and may fall for the trap.

Ignoring these folks will not make them go away. Don’t let them work in the dark. Bring them into the light and destroy them.

I kinda agree, but then they'll just go home to their safe space while learning nothing from the incident and using it to rile up their supporters.

I kinda agree, but then they'll just go home to their safe space while learning nothing from the incident and using it to rile up their supporters.

Facts but we can’t do anything about that. Some folks are gonna be on their side regardless. Some minds refuse to change.

But any person who sees them the first time and thinks “wow they sound stupid as ****” is on the right track. Gotta put them up against minds that can dismantle their arguments on public platforms.

This is why Candace won’t agree to talk to certain people. She will get destroyed.

Facts but we can’t do anything about that. Some folks are gonna be on their side regardless. Some minds refuse to change.

But any person who sees them the first time and thinks “wow they sound stupid as ****” is on the right track. Gotta put them up against minds that can dismantle their arguments on public platforms.

This is why Candace won’t agree to talk to certain people. She will get destroyed.
Yeah she is super stupid, wish she never had a platform. A moron leading morons. So bad even Rogan dismantled her instead of just rolling with the convo. If this is how she'll disappear i'm with it.

I read that the accusation was some guy that said he saw Kavanaugh rub his **** up against a chick in a college party.

If Dems running peach mint on that, they deserve the inevitable L.

I read that the accusation was some guy that said he saw Kavanaugh rub his **** up against a chick in a college party.

If Dems running peach mint on that, they deserve the inevitable L.
There have been multiple accusations from credible people and there is the fact that he lied repeatedly during his testimony.

To be fair, this Cheri Jacobus is another "never Trump" Republican, whatever that means, and I don't know if I trust her anymore than I do George Conway.

Waiting to take orders from MBS on how to proceed?
7341babcc8a5d8f05307834bb1ace445.png

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/iran-dismisses-allegations-it-carried-out-crippling-attack-on-saudi-oil-facilities/2019/09/15/021b6822-d731-11e9-8924-1db7dac797fb_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_saudidrones-515am:homepage/story-ans
Iran denies role in attacks on Saudi oil facilities; Trump says U.S. is ‘locked and loaded’

Back
Top Bottom