***Official Political Discussion Thread***

THAT'S MY CANDIDATE

HandmadeFewBrontosaurus-size_restricted.gif
Me if Lizzie pulls it off:
200.gif

“Mr president, why are you deflecting our questions and snitching on Vice President Biden’s son instead?”

Is it that hard? Get on it Acosta!

Once upon a time, 'twas an orange man who admitted to firing his FBI director for doing his job.

Somewhere in a western ski resort, Pelosi is still waiting for something to happen that will take Orange man away and make everybody sing kumbaya.

Bloomberg reported roughly the same a few months ago. The prosecutor’s deputy and internal documents confirmed the investigation had been dormant for a long time when Biden and other countries pushed for Shokin’s removal. Hunter Biden was never personally under investigation, though the owner of a company where he sat on the board was. The deputy accused Shokin of not just squashing that investigation but other corruption probes as well.
Ironically, Joe Biden made the revival of that investigation more likely.

Last edited:
The arguments against DC Statehood has always been mostly racist.
I mean, I get the argument that having a neutral battleground of ideas is important (not necessarily necessary - pardon the tautology), but I'mma have to agree with you. Politically aware Conservatives know the power of the electoral college, and nothing short of a drubbing at the polls would lead to the transition of Puerto Rico or DC to statehood.

Unrelated: I didn't know that the guy who is considered the father of chemotherapy was experimenting on Puerto Ricans, whom he considered scum of the earth. Dude even wrote a letter explaining how he killed 8 people, and when it was found, he fled the island and never came back; this was happening throughout the second half of the 20th century.

This country man...

Back
Top Bottom