***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Roger Stone yet again fails in his bid to muddy the waters ahead of his trial, arguing and requesting information he knows isn't relevant to his case.
As mentioned earlier, immediately after Zelensky told Trump that Ukraine would soon be ready to purchase more Javelins for defense purposes, Trump said "I would like you to do us a favor though."
He then told Zelensky that he wanted Ukraine to look into Crowdstrike, the firm that first examined the DNC servers and attributed the hack to Russia, a finding that was later confirmed by the intel agencies, congressional Intel committees under Republican leadership and the Special Counsel. The latter ended up indicting the GRU officers responsible for the hack.
Roger Stone has been suggesting, without citing any evidence, for months in court that Russia did not conduct the DNC hack, despite it not having any relevance to his charges of 5 counts of false statements, one count of obstruction of justice and one count of witness tampering.

Judge Jackson so far hasn't ruled one way or the other on the prosecutors' motion to display a clip from The Godfather II during Stone's trial to help illustrate the witness tampering charge.

Last edited:

source.gif

He continued to stress that “all his facts” were “true” about the Bidens, though there is no evidence so far that they are. Giuliani argued the reason his attempts to root out corruption were front-page news, and not the alleged corruption itself, was because “the press idolizes Joe Biden and despises Donald Trump.”
PbzAKY.gif

There is truly no limit to how much of a moron this man is

Rudy: I'm NOT acting as a lawyer!
(Press reports on possibly subpoenaing Giuliani not much later)
Rudy: How dare you! I was acting as a lawyer!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom