***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You view this thread and come to the conclusion that MY posts do that?

I’m assuming everyone else is not trolling by your definition.

Gotta love the echo chamber...
The double deflection! First you act surprised by something literally everyone in here thinks, and then you mention everyone else.

What does a gif of Hilary laughing have to do with Bill being impeached? And yes its not uncommon but you keep bringing it up like someone was denying it and no one was
Because in some twisted way to conservatives Hillary is complicit in her husband cheating on her, lying about it, and being publicly embarrassed by Republican operatives all for a petty attempt to take more seats in Congress.

So dude got so upset someone used a Hillary gifs that he brought up the fact her husband, not her herself, was also impeached.

And let us remember that the biggest victim of the entire Bill Clinton situation was Hillary. Her husband cheated on her and the GOP made it a point to make sure she was publicly embarrassed.

Yet DWalk think bringing that up is a appropriate comeback to seeing a Hillary gif. Remind the thread her husband famously cheated on her.

Damn, he is a even bigger scumbag than I thought.

Bill Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction, not for cheating on Hillary.

It is very sad that she had to endure that.

The name-calling doesn’t bother me.

Because in some twisted way Hillary is complicit in her husband cheating on her, lying about it, and being publicly embarrassed by Republican operatives.

More like you mentioned the Clinton residence and I mentioned who lives at said residence when you posted about someone laughing at an impeachment inquiry.

I think you have me mistaken for another poster.

tenor.gif

Did it even make sense for the whistleblower to do anything at all? Once his/her info is revealed they are done, and nothing would come of this. It's one thing to sacrifice yourself for results, but if nothing happens then what the **** was the point.

Bill Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction, not for cheating on Hillary.

It is very sad that she had to endure that.

The name-calling doesn’t bother me.
The obstruction and perjury charges are because he lied about the affair.

He didn't lie or obstruct the special investigators in regards to what they initially were their to investigate.

They had nothing on him so they used the affair to push for impeachment.

So please spare me the pearl clutching. Trump's actions on obstruction on the Mueller investigation far exceed Clinton.

Trump wasn't even questioned.

Either you take everyone for and idiot, or you are trying to convince everyone your are one yourself. Because no one is buying the BS you are selling

Last edited:
More like you mentioned the Clinton residence and I mentioned who lives at said residence when you posted about someone laughing at an impeachment inquiry.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So a struggle whataboutisms, that is what you are admitting to.

Man, get the **** out my face with this.

I posted Hillary gifs because Trump and the GOP use her to deflect from Trump's bad behavior. And because she got screwed in 2016. You are the one that got right wing triggered by seeing her face and felt the need to bring up her husband

How is knowing someone's address a crime? I know my sister lives two houses down from me on Old Sea Lion Rd. Does that mean I am threatening her?
To be fair I can see how "I know where you live" could come off as a threat.

I've received similar messages before that I understood to be a threat.

To be fair I can see how it could come off as a threat.

I've received similar messages before that I understood to be a threat.
I am being facetious.

I am saying that is the type of legal defense/deflection DWalk would come up with to defend the dude that put the note in the mailbox

Back
Top Bottom