***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Truth.com.

The approach of giving equal weight to all sides has turned the media into the unwilling messenger of the big lie. They have to do what Chris Wallace did to Miller: challenge the inaccuracies in the face of those tasked with propagating them EVERY SINGLE TIME.

The Trump-appointed IC Inspector General issues a statement refuting the lies by the president and his allies about the whistleblower form. The president and his band of liars claim that the deep state changed the form in August, right before the whistleblower's submission.

The Trump-appointed IC Inspector General also refutes another flagrant lie repeated by the president and spread by his fellow liars.
"In short, the ICIG did not find that the Complainant could “provide nothing more than second-hand or unsubstantiated assertions."
Trump is lying, Giuliani is lying, Lindsey Graham is lying, Jim Jordan is lying, Mark Meadows is lying, Kevin McCarthy is lying, the RNC chairwoman is lying, Devin Nunes is lying, etc etc.
https://www.dni.gov/files/ICIG/Documents/News/ICIG News/2019/September 30 - Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints/ICIG Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints.pdf
a867e9c705218a0dbf5f7e9ef30a4ad3.png

Last edited:
Trump has to have been pressuring these leaders to manufacture dirt.
Unless they are dumb enough to drink their own conspiracy Kool Aid.

good question. everyone he appointed should get the boot if he's convicted.
what does happen if he's convicted given all of these ppl that will fall with him?

impeachment plus conviction seems to focus on the individual and not the whole administration...which would still be unprecedented in our lifetimes but given that the entire administration and some members of congress seem to be in on all of this, what happens in a scenario where trump gets convicted and his cronies get convicted?

do the policies go away? the supreme court justices go home? or are we stuck? i'm thinking we're stuck...

The Trump-appointed IC Inspector General also refutes another flagrant lie repeated by the president and spread by his fellow liars.
"In short, the ICIG did not find that the Complainant could “provide nothing more than second-hand or unsubstantiated assertions."
Trump is lying, Giuliani is lying, Lindsey Graham is lying, Jim Jordan is lying, Mark Meadows is lying, Kevin McCarthy is lying, the RNC chairwoman is lying, Devin Nunes is lying, etc etc.
https://www.dni.gov/files/ICIG/Documents/News/ICIG News/2019/September 30 - Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints/ICIG Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints.pdf
a867e9c705218a0dbf5f7e9ef30a4ad3.png

The "coffee boy" excuse ran its course. I thought Playboy Don knew not to use the same line too many times.

Yeah, I’m saying. All this is obviously corrupt. All these clowns, so what if they all fall? Can you just cancel all they changed?

I’m gonna guess we’re screwed too.

I mean at this point audit the whole damn government and just throw Obama back in until the next election.

Back
Top Bottom