***Official Political Discussion Thread***

People are going to legit believe the U.S. needs permission to release calls with Russian. Trump turned an entire political party into a crime family. Feels like a long *** episode of the twilight zone.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Imagine being so morally bankrupt that you defend all this blatant buffoonery

The two biggest Trump defenders on NT claim to have voted for Trump...

a) To make a muscle car affordable

b) To make acquiring a rental property more affordable

Even though their economic logic for supporting Trump to deliver these things was *** backwards, they still use it as an excuse to defend all the cruelty, racism, xenophobia, graft and corruption.

Father your sons brahs. Cause if you don't they gonna look for daddy figures in the worst places.

Yeah, I’m saying. All this is obviously corrupt. All these clowns, so what if they all fall? Can you just cancel all they changed?

I’m gonna guess we’re screwed too.

I mean at this point audit the whole damn government and just throw Obama back in until the next election.

All of the judges he appointed are lifetime appointments. The laws can be rolled back, but the law interpreters are here to stay til they or we die.

The two biggest Trump defenders on NT claim to have voted for Trump to...

giphy.gif

Even though their economic logic for supporting Trump to deliver these things was *** backwards, they still use it as an excuse to defend all the cruelty, racism, xenophobia, graft and corruption.

Father your sons brahs. Cause if you don't they gonna look for daddy figures in the worst places.
Did either of them even buy what they wanted?

ZADDY FIGURES THAT ARE DAPPER, HANDSOME, AND RICH.

He comes across like a manipulative piece of ****. And his whole Mulan rant was ****ing insane.
the cartoon film???
what he have against mulan???
or was he talking about the live action remake??
cause i was a lil heated they taking out the songs in the remake
i wanted to hear that "make a man out of u" song

the cartoon film???
what he have against mulan???
or was he talking about the live action remake??
cause i was a lil heated they taking out the songs in the remake
i wanted to hear that "make a man out of u" song
The cartoon!

Back
Top Bottom