***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Seems the party establishment is rallying around Joe en masse ahead of tomorrow,Beto's apparently gonna endorse him next...

Might give him a boost cause the most recent Texas #'s weren't looking too hot

Also there's this...

How the party believes that running someone on a 'No we can't' platform is gonna beat 45 is anyone's guess. Hillary with the political machine behind her and a progressive platform couldn't and she mustered up more energy/enthusiasm than Joe's senile ***.

*the bush tweet is actually satire but it sounded believable :rofl:

Last edited:
Chris Matthews net worth:
$20 Million
$5 Million

Chris Matthews net worth and salary: Chris Matthews is an American news anchor who has a net worth of $16 million dollars. Chris Matthews was born in Somerton, Pennsylvania on December 17, 1945. Chris Matthews graduated from the College of the Holy Cross, and then worked in the Peace Corp in Swaziland for three years in the late 60s and early 70s. His career in Washington has been wide ranging. He worked as a police office in D.C., then on the staffs of multiple Democratic Congressman. He also worked as speechwriter and an aide. In addition to his work in Congress, he worked as a journalist for the San Francisco Examiner and the San Francisco Chronicle. In the late 90s, CNBC began airing his talk show, "Hardball with Chris Matthews". The program has since moved to MSNBC. "The Chris Matthews Show" began its run in 2002, and is currently seen on multiple stations. He has met with some controversy with both liberal and conservative critics. Neither group feels that he has taken a particular stance, but both accuse him of pandering to the other. Chris and his wife Kathleen have been married since 1980. They have three children together.

No wonder he aint like Sanders.

Even in 2016...

Who tf wants Cheny and Kissinger's endorsements
hhh4.png
full

what's an "Establishment Dem?" a Dem that opposes Bernie?

I liken the term to the right wing usage of "RINO" and "Deep State"

will any of these endorsements matter?

if anything it might galvanize Bernie supporters to vote for him.

the only endorsements I see making a big impact are Obama and the hip hop intellegensia.

will any of these endorsements matter?

if anything it might galvanize Bernie supporters to vote for him.

the only endorsements I see making a big impact are Obama and the hip hop intellegensia.
When Obama doesn't endorse his vice president, that should raise questions.

The medical professionals did a good job in refuting Trump’s ignorance on the spot. Guessing they probably got berated afterwards like virtually every other instance where advisers tried to correct his views and teach him something.

I don’t think that’s necessarily true. Obama is the most high profile endorsement a candidate can get. It makes sense that he wants to stay on the sideline until the nomination is won.
I can understand this, but if he had faith in his vice president why not endorse from the jump? Maybe cause he doesn't want to waste an endorsement on someone that could potentially lose?

Back
Top Bottom