***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Dude might be a real life Manchurian candidate :rofl:

@CBCAlerts: Donald Trump is suggesting US accept Russia's annexation of Crimea to better relations with Moscow & stronger co-operation in fighting ISIS.

:x

i got no problem with this.

Crimea was Russia's gift to Ukraine when they still were all part of da USSR.

once Ukraine overthrew its government, all bets were off...plus these folks voted for their own Independence.

As someone who is Eastern European you have no idea how disrespectful this sounds. I'm not Ukrainian, but my dislike of Russia and the way they have strong-armed many other Slavs over the centuries is just pitiful. It's like me saying, hey, maybe Spain should still control the DR and enslave all the former slaves. it's literally at that level of intrusions when it comes attacking our individuality and sovereignty. Like I can give you a pass for being straight up uninformed, but with this comment, you are literally nothing but ******ed. Report me all you want for all I give a damn. But this is just disrespectful for all Slavic people that fought hard to get away from the USSR and Russian control.

Now the gymnastics are 'well, those were establishment Republicans'

:rofl:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27342-1343665272-30.gif

Dude is really gonna act like Putin is just representing the will of the people.

The whole thing heated up because Putin loss control of his puppet government.

Now his puppet American candidate is outchea trying to legitimize this nonsense. Like funding separatist to try pull the country into civil war. Remember when Putin's peoples in Donbass shot down than commercial jet, was that Putin fighting for the will of the people?

Da mental gymnastics are staggering.

Last edited:
As someone who is Eastern European you have no idea how disrespectful this sounds. I'm not Ukrainian, but my dislike of Russia and the way they have strong-armed many other Slavs over the centuries is just pitiful. It's like me saying, hey, maybe Spain should still control the DR and enslave all the former slaves. it's literally at that level of intrusions when it comes attacking our individuality and sovereignty. Like I can give you a pass for being straight up uninformed, but with this comment, you are literally nothing but ******ed. Report me all you want for all I give a damn. But this is just disrespectful for all Slavic people that fought hard to get away from the USSR and Russian control.
Isn't he notorious on his forum for being one of those delusional Dominicans who don't see themselves as black? He probably wouldn't have a problem with your suggestion anyway because he thinks he would be the enslaver and not the enslaved anyway. Just like he is delusional to think that Drumpf wouldn't want him out of the country if he had his will.

You can tell ninja never talked to anyone from Ukraine.

oh ñook someone miss informed cuz they didn't actually listen to overseas commentary and bought da Westernized spin..

map-ethno-linguistic.jpg

Crimea wanted to be back with Russia...that was da facts...

da BBC said as much, and Obama doing absolutely nothing to stop it gave away da truth.

I been saying he needs to be attacked more for his crazy ****.

Dude won't be able help to reply to everything.

Put the pressure on him with all the wild allegations republicans constantly make; Russian puppet, sexual relationship with his daughter, I heard that baby she just had is actually Donald's, I heard he has a micro penis, I heard he's still begging foreigners for money, etc.

Put the pressure on him with all the wild allegations republicans constantly make; Russian puppet, sexual relationship with his daughter, I heard that baby she just had is actually Donald's, I heard he has a micro penis, I heard he's still begging foreigners for money, etc.
The thing is his supporters dont care. They'll straight up ignore ignore things trump says that even somebody with half a brain questions, and they'll parrot the same nonsense over and over again

Or this is the new thing I've been seeing. Trump says something crazy and his supporters will say, "oh he's just joking. It was tongue in cheek"

Last edited:
You think there aren't places in the US where if you held a referendum, they wouldn't want to be a part of Mexico?

Does that mean that it should be done?

I was asking because amel is implying sentiment in Crimea is different than what is being reported in many places.

To your question:
1. Not today (as far as whole states go I doubt it?) but probably eventually.
2. No. In all honesty, nobody wants to hand anything over. If a southern region wanted to leave, and Mexico knew they could take it, they probably would if the conditions were right.

As for a Texas/Crimea parallel, let's look at it for fun.

We flooded into Texas (Mexico actually had to ban us at one point), later revolted, and eventually made it part of the US.

Crimea was Russian for a long time, got transferred to Ukraine during Soviet era, and after the USSR collapse it remained in Ukraine. Correct?

So ethnic Russians found themselves living in Ukraine post-collapse.. the countries have good relations though so nobody really cares... a revolution takes place in 2014... in comes a new gov that Russia says they do not recognize, and we know the rest.

Seems like a complicated conflict. Kind of like much of our relationship with Russia, which would probably be better served if it were discussed and debated on a national level, rather than settled through neo-McCarthyite charges our media has been engaging in the past week.

The thing is his supporters dont care. They'll straight up ignore ignore things trump says that even somebody with half a brain questions, and they'll parrot the same nonsense over and over again
I feel like if things get petty enough where Donald is addressing whether or not he routinely takes it balls deep from a Trump dildo than actual issues of the country, ppl will eventually peter out and he won't have nearly enough support when it matters.

The stuff ppl make excuses for are the things he says but once the media starts reporting on if Donald sits to lee or not he won't be able to control himself.

Last edited:
You think there aren't places in the US where if you held a referendum, they wouldn't want to be a part of Mexico?

Does that mean that it should be done?

last time i checked Mexico didn't give Texas or California away, they lost it in a war..Crimea was given from one part of da former USSR to another part of da former USSR. moving da goal posts huh :lol:
Why would I need to listen to overseas commentary when I know people from Ukraine? :lol:

How do people in Crimea feel about it?

bingo.

Last edited:

I feel like if things get petty enough where Donald is addressing whether or not he routinely takes it balls deep from a Trump dildo than actual issues of the country, ppl will eventually peter out and he won't have nearly enough support when it matters.
He'll somehow spin it to having Crooked Hillary take it balls deep and get roaring applause

Trump is a pathological liar huh.

Son does not tell the truth about anything, does he :lol:

And Ms. Khan, in an opinion article published in The Washington Post, rebuked Mr. Trump for suggesting earlier in the weekend that she had not been permitted to speak at the Democratic convention. Ms. Khan said she did not speak because she did not believe she could remain composed while talking about her son.

Is Donald Trump even his real name?

Back
Top Bottom