***Official Political Discussion Thread***

eek.gif
 Hillary wouldn't need Fl, PA, or Ohio 

Trump yesterday;

“Look at Russia, how they’ve built up their military. Look at what they’ve done. Look at what they’ve done on the nuclear weapons front. How they’ve built up their military and how we’re so far behind. And our equipment is obsolete in many cases. And we have jet fighters that are so old that they have to go to graveyards -- airplane graveyards and museums to get parts for current jet fighters. And we have pilots, our wonderful incredible pilots saying, it didn’t used to be this way.

“We’ve got to get smart, folks. We’ve got to get smart. We’re falling way behind.”

8o This Russian loving, draft deferment, traitor talking all this madness about our military!

Belgium Belgium

:lol @ the fact that French-speaking Belgians don't care for Dutch. I'm from Cameroon, which also has French as an official language, and the French speakers tend to show the same contempt towards English (which is the 2nd official language of the country).

Back to the Trump bashing :lol

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/melania-trump-immigration-donald-226648

Turns out that Lady Trump may have worked illegally when she first arrived to the US.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/was-melania-trump-an-illegal-also-argh

"I came here for my career, and I did so well, I moved here. It never crossed my mind to stay here without papers. That is just the person you are. You follow the rules. You follow the law. Every few months you need to fly back to Europe and stamp your visa. After a few visas, I applied for a green card and got it in 2001. After the green card, I applied for citizenship. And it was a long process."

If you have a work visa, you don't need to travel back and forth between the US and your country of origin to get it renewed. It is valid for 3 years and renewable a bit before it expires. If you're a very high profile entertainer/athlete/model (which she wasn't in 1995), you can get a work permit valid for a few months. The only other option for her explanation is that she was working illegally under a visitor visa.

No no no you guys don't understand

People like him because he's anti-establishment

Not because he affirms their prejudice

:{  @ that vid.

Can't say I'm surprised, but damn....when you see it like that it makes it real. 

And that sums up why I give the side-eye to anyone who supports this asshat Trump.  

Nah damn the side-eye I full on want nothing to do with anyone supporting dude.

No friendly hi and byes, hey how are the kids, nothing.

Exactly. Anybody who supports trump should inhale a lethal dose of cyanide. It's really that serious.

It has nothing to do with policy, we all know trump doesn't stand for anything in that regard. But they willing chose to staunchly align themselves with that kind of disgusting Klan ideology.

A trump supporter tells you exactly where they stand, and with the country's disgusting history I can't accept or condone it. That's my enemy.

Belgium Belgium

:lol @ the fact that French-speaking Belgians don't care for Dutch. I'm from Cameroon, which also has French as an official language, and the French speakers tend to show the same contempt towards English (which is the 2nd official language of the country).

Back to the Trump bashing :lol

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/melania-trump-immigration-donald-226648

Turns out that Lady Trump may have worked illegally when she first arrived to the US.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/was-melania-trump-an-illegal-also-argh

"I came here for my career, and I did so well, I moved here. It never crossed my mind to stay here without papers. That is just the person you are. You follow the rules. You follow the law. Every few months you need to fly back to Europe and stamp your visa. After a few visas, I applied for a green card and got it in 2001. After the green card, I applied for citizenship. And it was a long process."

If you have a work visa, you don't need to travel back and forth between the US and your country of origin to get it renewed. It is valid for 3 years and renewable a bit before it expires. If you're a very high profile entertainer/athlete/model (which she wasn't in 1995), you can get a work permit valid for a few months. The only other option for her explanation is that she was working illegally under a visitor visa.
omg i just saw this. trump is the world's biggest idiot. would definitely get drawn and quartered if this was the good old days.

Trump isn't really going to skip the debates is he? Political suicide #betaboyz 

Last edited:
Political suicide? This is what he has done in the past 24 hours:

http://www.kgw.com/news/politics/gop-reeling-after-unprecedented-24-hours-from-trump/286764772

In a Washington Post interview, Trump declined to endorse House Speaker Paul Ryan against his primary challenger

He reiterated that he hasn't endorsed Sen. John McCain and said the onetime prisoner of war "has not done a good job for the vets"

He slapped out at Republican Sen. Kelly Ayotte, saying "she has given me zero support"

He suggested that Americans should pull their 401(k) funds out of the stock market

He said he's "always wanted" to receive a Purple Heart but that having one gifted to him by a supporter was "much easier"

He said that the handling of sexual harassment has "got to be up to the individual"

He accused Khizr Khan of being "bothered" by his plan to keep terrorists out of the country, and said that he had no regrets about his clash with the family

He appeared to feud with a crying baby during a rally

He reiterated that "if the election is rigged, I would not be surprised"

The sitting president of the United States publicly called Trump "unfit to serve" and urged Republicans to withdraw their support for him.

Trump spokesman Katrina Pierson suggested that Obama and Clinton are to blame for the death of Humayan Khan, who died in 2004, when neither were in the executive branch at the time

An ally of Paul Manafort told our colleague John Harwood at CNBC that the campaign chairman is "mailing it in," leaving the rest of the staff "suicidal."

Sitting GOP congressman Richard Hanna, HP head Meg Whitman and former Christie aide Maria Comella all said they plan to vote for Hillary Clinton

The Washington Post released a transcript of its full interview with Trump, indicating among other things that he paused five times to watch TV coverage in the middle of the sit-down

A GOP source told NBC's Katy Tur that Reince Priebus is "apoplectic" over Trump's refusal to endorse Ryan and is making calls to the campaign to express his "extreme displeasure"

Add on the new story that his wife is an illegal immigrant and I think we should be most worried about Trump trying to kill himself before November. It's clear to anyone watching his behavior recently that he is on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

And, for the safety of the public, we need to make sure Trump does not have access to a gun.

I am more worried currently about TERRORIST TRUMP killing innocent Americans than I am about any would-be Muslim terrorist.

Last edited:

He probably doesn't want to get exposed for the intellectual lightweight he is :lol

After these last 2 weeks from hell for his campaign though, I don't think he has a choice unless he wants to go out worse than Bob Dole in the general

Last edited:
Political suicide? This is what he has done in the past 24 hours:

http://www.kgw.com/news/politics/gop-reeling-after-unprecedented-24-hours-from-trump/286764772
Add on the new story that his wife is an illegal immigrant and I think we should be most worried about Trump trying to kill himself before November. It's clear to anyone watching his behavior recently that he is on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

And, for the safety of the public, we need to make sure Trump does not have access to a gun.

I am more worried currently about TERRORIST TRUMP killing innocent Americans than I am about any would-be Muslim terrorist.
With his delusions of grandeur and massive ego? I doubt he'd kill himself. Assuming he loses, I think it's more likely he'd just delude himself into believing the election was rigged to cope with his loss and go back to being a businessman. He should just drop out at this point to save him, his family, the country and this entire planet the further embarassment that is inevitably to come. The way things are looking right now, dropping out now seems like the more sensible option in the long run. He has clearly shown he can't contain himself. These controversies aren't gonna stop, they're probably going to get worse down the line.

Last edited:
Imagine the thousands of "Dylan Roofs" being inspired by the Trump campaign as we speak and the anger they will feel when he loses. :{

Imagine the thousands of "Dylan Roofs" being inspired by the Trump campaign as we speak and the anger they will feel when he loses. :{

They'll get served Chipotle after they kill people in hate crimes and the race of victims will be told to keep calm and let justice prevail.

They'll get served Chipotle after they kill people in hate crimes and the race of victims will be told to keep calm and let justice prevail.

I don't think the cops would give them chipotle..... think of all the bathroom breaks on the way to the station. :{

I'm scared that election night is gonna look like the Purge after Trump gets washed. Going to be posting up in my house, armed with the liberties Republicans think are under attack.

Didn't know it was his birthday today

Happy bday Obeezy 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is there any word on what he'll do after his term ends? He's been here to speak at universities and other venues several times but they've always been booked full immediately and I missed out each time. 
mean.gif

I'd love to attend his public speaking but I doubt I'll ever get that chance again. My friends studying political sciences got to see him at the Ghent University and said it was an amazing experience 

Back
Top Bottom