***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Today my cousin said 'I'm not voting for anyone' Either way, you're screwed. So why bother?'

That's exactly what I'm afraid America thinks :lol

Reminds me of this

a4nul769a26mnqrspi7f.jpg

i should clarify, if i don't vote at all, it'll be if the race isn't close and trump is getting destroyed in the polls. other than that, i'll go out and do my part to block his election.

i should clarify, if i don't vote at all, it'll be if the race isn't close and trump is getting destroyed in the polls. other than that, i'll go out and do my part to block his election.

Congressional, State, local and ballot measures are still important famb.

If you live in a solid blue or solid red state, then you could not vote for any candidate or maybe even a third party candidate.

If you live in a swing state, please vote Hillary regards of what the polls say. Brexit polls looked like it wasn't going to happen based on polling and some folk stayed home as a result.

Plus the main way America can guarantee Hillary does a good job is to give her a functioning Congress. Especially since the Supreme Court is on the line

i agree that calling him the best is corny

Fixed it a little better for you. :hat

were any of you guys adults when bill clinton was president or what? even he was "better"

Bill Clinton was not a better president than Obama. Maybe only thing that is arguable better is his foreign policy record.

Clinton looks worst as the years have passed, and I generally don't shade Bill as much as other progressives, because I see him as more misguide than most.

Famb was just lost in the neoliberal sauce.

Last edited:
Add on the new story that his wife is an illegal immigrant and I think we should be most worried about Trump trying to kill himself before November. It's clear to anyone watching his behavior recently that he is on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

And, for the safety of the public, we need to make sure Trump does not have access to a gun.

I am more worried currently about TERRORIST TRUMP killing innocent Americans than I am about any would-be Muslim terrorist.

are you kidding?
also - saying his wife is an illegal immigrant is misleading

as opposed to the clintons, with hilldawg's blue eyes, blonde hair an all

If you live in a solid blue or solid red state, then you could not vote for any candidate or maybe even a third party candidate.

If you live in a swing state, please vote Hillary regards of what the polls say. Brexit polls looked like it wasn't going to happen based on polling and some folk stayed home as a result.

Plus the main way America can guarantee Hillary does a good job is to give her a functioning Congress. Especially since the Supreme Court is on the line
This people shouldn't rely on early polls and use that as a reason their vote isn't needed to stop Trump.

Bill Clinton was not a better president than Obama. Maybe only thing that is arguable better is his foreign policy record.

Clinton looks worst as the years have passed, and I generally don't shade Bill as much as other progressives, because I see him as more misguide than most.

Famb was just lost in the neoliberal sauce.

the reason i asked if you or anyone else was an adult then is because i get the impression with some the clock started when their own political awareness began...
with a lot of nters that would be during bush2 or bama

Last edited:
Because people being mad at someone supporting a bigot, is the same as people spewing hatred regarding Muslims, undocumented immigrants, a black man and a woman.

No one group has a monopoly on over the top anger over politics. But the level of hatred you see at Trump rally's is on a different level.

Being angry at people wanting equality is some next level bigotry

Keep going dem mental gymnastics though, the Rio games have started :smokin

Last edited:

i live in hawaii. overwhelmingly democrat.
and yes, the brexit vote is a good lesson.

our state is most recently known for this delegate's behavior :lol

Last edited:
I got family in London.

They were telling me people were voting to leave for the hell of it cuz they thought the UK was staying in the EU for sure :x :x :x :x

Exactly exactly why I would take Trump's chances as an elect seriously until the electoral votes are in

Let's not repeat history twice.

Last edited:
No one group has a monopoly on over the top anger over politics. But the level of hatred you see at Trump rally's is on a different level.

agreed

while they stroke their own masculine egos with over-the-top support, thinking they identify - i saw this happen with bush2...

lower class folks with bush2 signs on their front lawns thinking he represented them just cause he talked with a good-ol-boy accent

Add on the new story that his wife is an illegal immigrant and I think we should be most worried about Trump trying to kill himself before November. It's clear to anyone watching his behavior recently that he is on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

And, for the safety of the public, we need to make sure Trump does not have access to a gun.

I am more worried currently about TERRORIST TRUMP killing innocent Americans than I am about any would-be Muslim terrorist.

are you kidding?

Sort of.

She only addressed the year 1996 and onward. However, her pics were done in 1995 and she got paid for them. Now, the only non-immigrant visas that I know of that allow you to work are student visas and au pair. Unless you already have a working permit, you cannot start working until after you get your H-1B approval notice.

The only way to disprove those accusations would be to produce documentation that Melania was allowed to work at the time the pictures were taken. Otherwise, it's fair to assume she committed visa fraud. It probably won't affect her current citizenship status, but it's gonna be yet another blemish on her husband's campaign.

Sort of.

She only addressed the year 1996 and onward. However, her pics were done in 1995 and she got paid for them. Now, the only non-immigrant visas that I know of that allow you to work are student visas and au pair. Unless you already have a working permit, you cannot start working until after you get your H-1B approval notice.

The only way to disprove those accusations would be to produce documentation that Melania was allowed to work at the time the pictures were taken. Otherwise, it's fair to assume she committed visa fraud. It probably won't affect her current citizenship status, but it's gonna be yet another blemish on her husband's campaign.

the bold part is why i said the post was misleading

Some people that media been sitting on negative dirt on Trump until the crucial time. Guess the time is now :lol He's been hit left and right by different things lately.

Some people that media been sitting on negative dirt on Trump until the crucial time. Guess the time is now :lol He's been hit left and right by different things lately.

nothing that bad tho - yet

over the years i'd noticed that politicians at this level usually don't go after one another for some things, lets say as an example: ties to organized crime

trump has a nyc based land/property/building business...i would be naive to think he isnt all too familair with 'kickbacks' & payola for example
just sayin

but they all have the shadiest friends, so some of that stuff goes by unchecked, like a truce on certain issues
imo

Last edited:

are you kidding?
kidding about Trump being a potential danger to himself and others?

he has staked his entire image, business, self-worth, etc. on this election and "winning."

I've seen people crack over much less.

Like others pointed out though, he does protect himself through his constant stroking of his own ego. He's already trying to preempt the psychological damage of losing by presuming that this election is rigged.

But he's been setting himself up from day 1 for a massive collapse. Why don't normal politicians do what Trump does? Is it because they don't know how to win? Or is it because they understand it's not a viable long-term strategy? Trump is like a football team that fields 10 quarterbacks, or a tennis player who spends 100% of his time on his backhand.

I've gone on a tangent but my point is that his strategy is not sustainable and he has shown no ability in his life to deal with defeat in a healthy way. Do I think he'll go on a shooting spree? Doubtful. But if there's anybody I can picture doing so after losing an election, it's him.

Trump is the male version of this girl (at least to the point that they share similarly poor defense mechanisms and shallow coping strategies, including habitual lying and inflated self-worth). If you don't know what I'm talking about then go watch A Streetcar Named Desire (it's a good movie on its own too):

as opposed to the clintons, with hilldawg's blue eyes, blonde hair an all
damn that is one hideous family. son in the back right looks like he just got done with his teen wolf try-out. Ivanka and Melania are the only ones who are attractive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom