***Official Political Discussion Thread***

wrong, especially since my apt was gotten during da years when NO ONE wanted to live in NYC and people were actively leaving to da suburbs.

using today's NYC and applying rent control, a expired program with grandfathered people from yesteryear and putting some sort of "welfare" frame is disingenuous.

god knows da amount of rich hipster liberals who were savvy enough to occupy those massive rent controlled lofts in SoHo when that whole area was a festering ***** zone and those upper east & Westsiders who were smart enough not to move outta their places when all their friends picked up and moved to long Island & Connecticut.
so that welfare apartment was from when mommy or granny got welfare to get your crib.

i was reading through Trump's wapo speech. I'm so used to his way of saying nothing that it seems "normal" to me. what a loser.

Maybe you should reduce your rustle and join da wave

pssh...once democrats got in bed with environmentalists, which da left version of da Christian right, i became a independent.

and nothing draws da ire of da left like extolling da virtues of not subscribing to da grievances of resentment & going about making your money. :{ :lol

Last edited:
pssh...once democrats got in bed with environmentalists, which da left version of da Christian right, i became a independent.

and nothing draws da ire of da left like extolling da virtues of not subscribing to da grievances of resentment & going about making your money.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
 You're like Donald Trump: with every passing day you manage to say something even more brazen, even more ridiculous. 

and nothing draws da ire of da left like extolling da virtues of not subscribing to da grievances of resentment & going about making your money. :{ :lol

So you trust scientists to make your cars and phones but you don't trust them when they say our behavior might affect climate patterns in a negative way?

Do you drive without a seat belt too?

I keep telling you dudes...Ninija gets off on not subscribing to what he views as the status quo for a guy like him, and telling fake "hard truths" (word to Charles Barkley) It's kinda futile to argue with him. You know where he'll stand on topics. Just imagine the opposite of whatever he deems "expected" of a black Dominican dude from Uptown.

Yet , you worship Ronald Reagan, who was the darling of the Evangelical right. Even Goldwater warned people about what Reagan was doing to the party.

Seems even when you try to claim to be independent, you lean right.

I do agree that a lot of environmentalist don't understand the economic consequences of some of the policies they push, but they right about having to protect the one planet we have, that climate change is a problem (and it is a real thing), and investing in alternative energy.

To add to that, preparing our infrastructure to deal with changing climate patterns will have tons of economic benefits.

Last edited:
I keep telling you dudes...Ninija gets off on not subscribing to what he views as the status quo for a guy like him, and telling fake "hard truths" (word to Charles Barkley) It's kinda futile to argue with him. You know where he'll stand on topics. Just imagine the opposite of whatever he deems "expected" of a black Dominican dude from Uptown.

I don't subscribe to the view that most of the time the sky appears blue to the human eye.

Da Leftist what me to believe that the sky just happens to be the Democratic Party colors.

This a money making scheme by libby scientist. Soros probably behind it.

I'm from Uptown b, you ain't fooling me

Last edited:

:x  You're like Donald Trump: with every passing day you manage to say something even more brazen, even more ridiculous. 

environmentalists are just a kooky as evangelicals.. handcuffing yourself to trees? bombing Hummer dealers? anthropomorphizing plants & animals? constant drumbeat of alarmist rhetoric to things like carbon dioxide? da romantic wet dreams of humans returning to hunter/gatherers & and completely deindustrializing in da name of Gia? yeah...:lol :{ kooky.

yes, let's use the most extreme 1% to characterize the entire movement.

just to let you know... I'm just as much against extremist environmentalists (and animal rights activists) as anyone. but it's pretty backwards to not care about environmental issues because of them.

Last edited:

Enviormentalist's compared to evangelicals I never thought i'd see the day...
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2014/mar/30/james-lovelock-environmentalism-religion
"It’s become a religion, and religions don’t worry too much about facts.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304510004575186343555831322

yeah.. maybe u need to see more of da day..
You kill me man throw links at people and expect them read it but when someone tries to provide information to you in the same way more you look for any reason not to click the link 
laugh.gif

:x  You're like Donald Trump: with every passing day you manage to say something even more brazen, even more ridiculous. 

environmentalists are just a kooky as evangelicals.. handcuffing yourself to trees? bombing Hummer dealers? anthropomorphizing plants & animals? constant drumbeat of alarmist rhetoric to things like carbon dioxide? da romantic wet dreams of humans returning to hunter/gatherers & and completely deindustrializing in da name of Gia? yeah...:lol :{ kooky.

That's not what you typically come out against though.

You ***** about electric cars and the switch to renewable sources of energy. These are some of the sensible measures encouraged by this administration that I've seen you denounce.

Enviormentalist's compared to evangelicals I never thought i'd see the day...

:{ Unbelievable.

Let's see one group wants...

1. praying to be part of the curriculum in public schools and to be rid of sex education classes
2. believes in creationism
3. no separation of church and state
4. against all forms of abortion and the woman's right to choose
5. against same sex marriages
etc..

It's not like the Christian Right are passing laws in this country to oppress the LGBT community right? oh wait...

Environmentalist wants us to do what? recycle? look at other forms of clean energy? What travesty! :lol

Da environmentalists are evil communists trying to take away da hemi b

Yo Obama that dude for letting out that many dudes out For non violent crimes..

Too baby none of my guys on that list lol

That dude is a ******* billionaire and he convinced middle class people he cared about them.

Is occupy Wall Street around? They'd love it.

Id vote gary Johnson but I saw joe Rogans podcast. Dude couldn't even manage a office

Back
Top Bottom