***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The GOP is spending large amount of money in Kentucky this cycle, and is rigging the election to save Mitch this year

He is crazy unpopular, even for his state, he can be beat. He probably won't be because of voter suppression.

Even if they stays in his seat, if the Dems win the Senate and nuke the damn filibuster Mitch's *** *** would be powerless to stop them from doing whatever they wanted.

McConnell doesn't have to leave to be made powerless. Dems just need to have the balls to do it

McConnell will not lose his seat this cycle.

And the Dems will not win the Senate this cycle.

The GOP is spending large amount of money in Kentucky this cycle, and is rigging the election to save Mitch this year

He is crazy unpopular, even for his state, he can be beat. He probably won't be because of voter suppression.

Even if they stays in his seat, if the Dems win the Senate and nuke the damn filibuster Mitch's *** *** would be powerless to stop them from doing whatever they wanted.

McConnell doesn't have to leave to be made powerless. Dems just need to have the balls to do it

:lol: I was just being a ****, man...I hope all these things come to pass, the future legit depends on it.

while you´re here tho, do you see the US having a legitimate election in 2020, with all these factors involved?

Oct.-Nov. is the start of ****** season for the entire East Coast, and they´re trying HARD to **** the mail.

...and that´s before we even get to the absolute Saturnalia of misinformation cascading from all directions.

I...kinda don´t see it.

:lol: I was just being a ****, man...I hope all these things come to pass, the future legit depends on it.

while you´re here tho, do you see the US having a legitimate election in 2020, with all these factors involved?

Oct.-Nov. is the start of ****ty season for the entire East Coast, and they´re trying HARD to **** the mail.

...and that´s before we even get to the absolute Saturnalia of misinformation cascading from all directions.

I...kinda don´t see it.
This election will be a **** show.

The GOP knows that they are ****** if they don't cheat, so they are gonna pull out all the stops. Voter intimidation, voter rolls being purged in black areas, disqualifying black from black areas, polling places shutting down, sabotaging the Post Office. All kinds of ****.

The GOP is gonna push the boundaries of how much they can look like an authoritarian fascist party and get away with it.

There is a good chance of whatever is left of American democracy is gonna die in November.

Last edited:
I haven’t washed my hands in YEARS comrade.

I drink raw meat, I eat raw eggs, the moon landing was fake, vaccines are poison and HILLARY STARTED THE LIB CORONA HOAX.

Cough in my face! I won’t get sick. Nobody has died of this hoax.

get back in the coal mines people. Return to work. FREEDOM!
I love it when you're off your meds. Libbies CANNOT handle you. If loony libs are upset, you know you are doing something right.

for the record, I coughed in mplsdunk mplsdunk 's face this morning and he is OK.

McConnell doesn't have to agree to leave to be marginalized politically. Dems need to have the balls to do it

I wish
This is why I wash my hands after shaking hands with people.

THIS IS ALSO WHY YOU SHOULD NEVEE SHOUT OUT #4COALSMEN

I need to get some grass seed, a tacky tattoo, and have a fresh coat of black ice applied to my corners.

So what do I have to lose, let's get it...
tenor.gif

McConnell will not lose his seat this cycle.

And the Dems will not win the Senate this cycle.

That is all you conservatives have left to hope for huh? Welp, I think ya’ll are going to lose the senate too. Too many purple seats up for grab this cycle.

Back
Top Bottom