***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That was based on here studies which has accurately proven we CAN NOT keep doing the same thing, and expect different results.

Black conservatives don’t keep doing the same thing.

#BLEXIT

This post will age well.

1588206770906.jpeg

On that first video, I wish someone would respond: “But you do know that makes absolutely no sense, right? You do understand that you’re a ******* idiot, right? In fact, I can’t think of a more misguided and ignorant response to the pandemic than what you just uttered. With all due disrespect, sir, your bottomless well of ignorance has already cost us thousands of American lives and will likely cause untold thousands more. **** you, you subhuman ******* scumbag.”

I like to think that I'd say that if I were in their position. I mean, I probably wouldn’t. But I like to think I would :lol:

On that first video, I wish someone would respond: “But you do know that makes absolutely no sense, right? You do understand that you’re a ****ing idiot, right? In fact, I can’t think of a more misguided and ignorant response to the pandemic than what you just uttered. With all due disrespect, sir, your bottomless well of ignorance has already cost us thousands of American lives and will likely cause untold thousands more. **** you, you subhuman ****ing scumbag.”

I like to think that I'd say that if I were in their position. I mean, I probably wouldn’t. But I like to think I would :lol:

after any of trump’s press conferences i think this man needs to chime in:

Back
Top Bottom