***Official Political Discussion Thread***

y’all bought any firearms yet?

I got mine.

Nintendo-Entertainment-System-NES-Zapper-Gray-R.jpg

Those terrorists storming there infuriates me.

It’s a snapshot of racism, white privilege, and the cancer the far right is all in one. And it’s occurring due to flames stoked by trump and devos. But you know even the moderates on the right aren’t going to say ****, making them complicit too.

Every single one of those empty psychopaths pulling up with guns should be put on a watch list.

edit: and yes they’re terrorists. Literally using intimidation tactics and threats of violence with military grade weapons with political motivations.

Those terrorists storming there infuriates me.

It’s a snapshot of racism, white privilege, and the cancer the far right is all in one. And it’s occurring due to flames stoked by trump and devos. But you know even the moderates on the right aren’t going to say ****, making them complicit too.

Every single one of those empty psychopaths pulling up with guns should be put on a watch list.

edit: and yes they’re terrorists. Literally using intimidation tactics and threats of violence with military grade weapons with political motivations.
BURN THEM ALL

at the very least, these science rejecting, head in the sand, infringing on my liberties! morons will serve as an immediate case study for what happens when you refuse to physically distance and insist on gathering in large crowds. hope they're all spitting in their hands and high fiving each other.

Back
Top Bottom