***Official Political Discussion Thread***

yoooooo,, im soooooooo sorry NT..... my brother hates that im on here so muhc and tried getting my banned while i was across street getttin some go damn chips for his asss........i dont wanna be banned, for the bullshti he pulled. i just smaked him across the head and i feel like punchin him in the face

yoooooo,, im soooooooo sorry NT..... my brother hates that im on here so muhc and tried getting my banned while i was across street getttin some go damn chips for his asss........i dont wanna be banned, for the bullshti he pulled. i just smaked him across the head and i feel like punchin him in the face
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Already reported you

To late, you'll be banned by 12:01 tonight. Go back into the shoe threads and ask as many questions as you can with the time you have left because your ip address and every other one within quarter mile radius will be banned as well.

Back
Top Bottom