***Official Political Discussion Thread***

pimp.gif

Assassin's Creed is not amused...horses and bayonets still matter!!!

yoooooo,, im soooooooo sorry NT..... my brother hates that im on here so muhc and tried getting my banned while i was across street getttin some go damn chips for his asss........i dont wanna be banned, for the bullshti he pulled. i just smaked him across the head and i feel like punchin him in the face

Yo! Your brother is hilarious. Seriously. That's some great stuff. He bribes you to get him some chips and in doing so tries to get you banned. :smokin

I'm going to be honest here, this debate blows. Boring. This won't decide anything. It is what it is now.
With Monday night football on and game 7 of the NLCS, I wouldn't doubt if many people changed channels by now.
I was thinking it. just didn't wanna say it. if the baseball game was closer I'd be watching that. And I'm into this stuff. so I can't imagine the average american

crap I forgot about football! im out

Last edited:
You can tell Mitt don't know anything about the outside world.

this man was talking about Latin America as a huge opportunity for us and we have to take advantage of time zone and language opportunities...then compared it to China....huh??? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom