***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Willard looks befuddled
President Williard Mitt Romney 
sick.gif

u know i always wondered how come its ok for us to be nuclear capable but anyone else is a no go why cant someone protest our nuclear power
Mutually assured destruction. 

We're in charge and we can't trust anyone else with them.

Its like asking your parents if you can borrow the car or not. 

I was thinking it. just didn't wanna say it. if the baseball game was closer I'd be watching that. And I'm into this stuff. so I can't imagine the average american

crap I forgot about football! im out

Yea it's pretty made it up by now. Votes won't be swayed with this debate. Romneys trying to gain some female voters by not being aggressive and not interrupting as much as he's done. Won't work. He gained votes with the first debate but he nor Obama will gain with this one.

It's the political game.

Our Navy is larger than the world's next 13, COMBINED. Mittins wants to increase our Navy from 287 ships to 350. Why?!

u know i always wondered how come its ok for us to be nuclear capable but anyone else is a no go why cant someone protest our nuclear power
Mutually assured destruction. 

We're in charge and we can't trust anyone else with them.

Its like asking your parents if you can borrow the car or not. 
do u think its right? or agree with that?
Eh...Do I think its right? No.

Do I agree with it? Yes.

At the end of the day, its either us or them.

President got tired of the pundits talking **** about the first debate. He's calling Gov. Romney out left and right. On that "You all want me to be an *******? Cool."

President got tired of the pundits talking **** about the first debate. He's calling Gov. Romney out left and right. On that "You all want me to be an *******? Cool."
he aint even been an ******* he just pointing out romneys flaws in is arguments

damn son. i dont like any of these guys. i dont know how politics work but why is there only two and how did a morman millionaire become 2nd choice.
and obama is pretty annoying with his troop and kid stories. its the same formula all the time. he makes it too personal. it was cool in the beginning but 24/7? sounds like he's trying to hard to capture hearts.

good night sweet usa.

on to live a selfish life like i already was doing.

Back
Top Bottom