***Official Political Discussion Thread***

2c19fdfb43b270d483193c6e4371e148.png

22ac970d6af1cc81499b8cf2de77605c.png

Naw Im good I call em like I see em. If you feel some type of way about that comment that's a you problem. Never called you a Tom, but I can see how you would feel that way about yourself.
He's way passed that at this point, he's basically a Klan member.

This isn't even like you, do better.
mannnn.... i know you probably ain’t no damn pedo and i’m pretty sure most of the users on here don’t think you’re an actual pedophile. i also see the whole due process side of your argument but you picked the wrong guy (roy moore) to die on the hill for :lol:
and yes, i know due process should be applied across the board no matter how unpalatable the potential offender might be but damn man, not roy moore. there was ample evidence that dude was a creep despite never being convicted of an actual crime. so unfortunately, this is niketalk and we never forget and you’ll just have to ride it out man.

With Barr now involved in discussions of criminal charges against Bolton, it's important to note that obviously a lie can't be classified.
If they pursue the case, they'd also have to concede that Bolton's claims are true.

He's way passed that at this point, he's basically a Klan member.
With Barr now involved in discussions of criminal charges against Bolton, it's important to note that obviously a lie can't be classified.
If they pursue the case, they'd also have to concede that Bolton's claims are true.

That is a fantastic point. This administration loves to say one thing and then completely contradict themselves the next day so Im curious what comes of this. My issue is if Bolton knew something fishy was happening why not speak up in front of congress or put out a statement through a third party? I get that he knows a lot about matters of national security but that's the point, if Trump was compromising national security or being cavalier with with his approach to things (like asking foreign leaders to help tamper with elections) why not say it so everyone knows who they really voted for. At what point does your country get put ahead of partisan politics/your administration.

Bolton obviously knows way more than he's telling us so I hope all the info comes to light at some point.

Legally speaking, would he be protected if he went the whistleblower route?
Well not at this point. You can't release a book first and then enter a formal whistleblower to report those same claims.
If he went the whistleblower route instead of a book, the information would've gone to Congress after an Inspector General determination.

Not a word from Trump on Barr on this 'Boogaloo' movement as the crimes continue piling up. Meanwhile in all their other arrests, Barr's DOJ still hasn't produced any similar conspiracy cases regarding Antifa.

These three must be the same goons Ninja promised to Paypal money if they touched me up.

I'm finna tool up when I'm in deez streets from now on. Every one of my pockets gonna have sand in it. Every single one.

Matter of fact, I just cop some new cargo shorts for the summer from aepps20 aepps20 "Coal Miner Casual Collection"...
71qR9+721SL.jpg

These fools ain't gonna catch me in deez streets lackin.

Last edited:
Delk's peoples....

Piece of ****. We literally built wealth in record time then guess what? They burned it all down and hampered every attempt since.

These three must be the same goons Ninja promised to Paypal money if they touched me up.

I'm finna tool up when I'm in deez streets from now on. From now on, every one of my pockets gonna have sand in it. Every single one.

Matter of fact, I just cop some new cargo shorts for the summer from aepps20 aepps20 "Coal Miner Casual Collection"...
71qR9+721SL.jpg

These fools ain't gonna catch me in deez streets lackin.

Gorgeous

The pearl clutching of delk today.... :pimp: maybe he would prefer Uncle Tom or Stephen... he supports people openly racist in rhetoric and policy all while claiming to be black... then expects other black people to care about his feelings. Nah bruh. “You ain’t black.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom