***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I have reported a few posts from. Sambo is just as much a slur as Karen is. Hoping meth will clean house in here, whacko libs out of control yet again unmitigated :smh:

Trump Says He "Absolutely" Would Support Kaepernick's Return To NFL

Glad Trump has correctly changed his stance on this.

He called that man a SON OF A BISH....for peacefully protesting systemic racism and police brutality.

And YOU had no issue with Trump for that. He used his bully pulpit to tell the NFL owners to not rock with players taking a damn knee. Mike Pence walked out when players kneed.

You were SILENT. You a fraud. And you ain’t black. Troll

:rofl:I don’t know why this amuses me so much

the comments are great

AF98FA57-C190-47F9-ADE2-E1B00296B70E.jpeg

:rofl:I don’t know why this amuses me so much

the comments are great

AF98FA57-C190-47F9-ADE2-E1B00296B70E.jpeg

His base will buy the story that he was checking out the foundation or whatever.

It's funn yand also cary that voters out there exist who would otherwise support Trump but won't support him because him going into the Bunker. Like someone out there exists, probably has a job, drives their kids to places, operates home appliances and was down with Trump through everything else like the allegory of the snake or the the jump shooting the paper towels but damnit, Trump's refusal to not ride out and confront Antifa a la Constantine XI Palaiologos is the thing that will get them to vote for Vermin Supreme.

His base will buy the story that he was checking out the foundation or whatever.

It's funn yand also cary that voters out there exist who would otherwise support Trump but won't support him because him going into the Bunker. Like someone out there exists, probably has a job, drives their kids to places, operates home appliances and was down with Trump through everything else like the allegory of the snake or the the jump shooting the paper towels but damnit, Trump's refusal to not ride out and confront Antifa a la Constantine XI Palaiologos is the thing that will get them to vote for Vermin Supreme.
Describes me to a T.

The only time we go underground is to mine coal. We descend INTO danger, not to hide from it.

This was finally the moment when I realized Trump is maybe not god.

He called that man a SON OF A BISH....for peacefully protesting systemic racism and police brutality.

And YOU had no issue with Trump for that. He used his bully pulpit to tell the NFL owners to not rock with players taking a damn knee. Mike Pence walked out when players kneed.

You were SILENT. You a fraud. And you ain’t black. Troll

I did have an issue with it.

I was not silent and openly supported Kaep throughout.

You just made all that up.

Search the threads, I’ve been consistent on the issue.

Back
Top Bottom