***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Biden has apologized for his past actions and proposed numerous policies to undo the damage he has done.

Has Trump?

Don't think so re: apology.

But Trump has signed legislation to undo some of the damage done by the '94 crime bill with the First Step Act.

I wonder if B boris is going to fake police RustyShackleford RustyShackleford for posting about Kanye
It's interesting that you bring up Rusty. I remember when the pandemic started he posted info in here about how to find local food shelters and recommended people donate to them.

Meanwhile you took $1000 you don't need from the government, and your post history suggests that you're pretty into buying expensive ****.

If Rusty claimed to be pro-life and pretended to care about people's rights while at the same time supporting an administration that doesn't give a **** about either of those things, I would have responded similarly to him.

But you're kinda just proving my point. You care more about deflecting from yourself than you actually care about other people.

Wow, talk about goal post shifting.

I don't want to get into a back and forth that will go several pages.

Props for the political donor argument, at least it is a different take than normal.

Biden wrote and voted for problematic legislation while making racially charged speeches.

He has been referred to as an architect of modern mass incarceration.

I hope that, if elected, he is able to get his proposals passed.
The Crime Bill was supported by the Congressional Black Caucus, and majors of Metropolitan cities. The tough on crime sentiment was widespread in the country, it crossed partisan and racial lines. The the Congressional GOP wanted even more draconian policies. Fear of them taking the House in 1992 is what motivated the Dems to push it through to avoid them having more power in the negotiations. Yet you handwave this to justify you still supporting the party. Elected officials that displayed more racism than Biden, supported worse policies, still do to this day, and you vote for them.

The bad aspect of the Crime Bill were not unilaterally pushed through by Joe Biden.

So you are full of it all around. The only push back you have is some asinine argument about ost people voting Dem. Like Democrats don't get most of the black vote for a legitimate reason.

Biden in that ominous bill has pushed through an assault weapons ban, the very important Violence against Women Act. Both things that were huge net positive for the country and black American

As VP he helped whip up votes for the ACA, which included the Medicaid expansion. If the GOP had not blocked it, it would have been one of the biggest economic positives for black America in generations.

So you like to talk about the negative. Do you consider all the good Biden help do too?

Trump during this time was making racist attacks against our first black president. So Biden while problematic, is way better than your boy.

It's interesting that you bring up Rusty. I remember when the pandemic started he posted info in here about how to find local food shelters and recommended people donate to them.

Meanwhile you took $1000 you don't need from the government, and your post history suggests that you're pretty into buying expensive ****.

If Rusty claimed to be pro-life and pretended to care about people's rights while at the same time supporting an administration that doesn't give a **** about either of those things, I would have responded similarly to him.

But you're kinda just proving my point. You care more about deflecting from yourself than you actually care about other people.

I've already said that I do not intend to participate in the who contributes the most olympics.

I think that it is great that Rusty donates to great causes. Despite our disagreements on here, I legitimately feel that he champions noble causes.

This was actually what I wrote at first.

And where is the outline for this? Has he mentioned it on his campaign trail? Is there details on specific policies? Has he outlined how he will get it passed in the senate and the house? Has he given a timeline of when he would introduce legislation? Will it be within the first 100 days?

The Crime Bill was supported by the Congressional Black Caucus, and majors of Metropolitan cities. The tough on crime sentiment was widespread in the country, it crossed partisan and racial lines. The the Congressional GOP wanted even more draconian policies. Fear of them taking the House in 1992 is what motivated the Dems to push it through to avoid them having more power in the negotiations. Yet you handwave this to justify you still supporting the party. Elected officials that displayed more racism than Biden, supported worse policies, still do to this day, and you vote for them.

The bad aspect of the Crime Bill were not unilaterally pushed through by Joe Biden.

So you are full of it all around. The only push back you have is some asinine argument about ost people voting Dem. Like Democrats don't get most of the black vote for a legitimate reason.

Biden in that ominous bill has pushed through an assault weapons ban, the very important Violence against Women Act. Both things that were huge net positive for the country and black American

As VP he helped whip up votes for the ACA, which included the Medicaid expansion. If the GOP had not blocked it, it would have been one of the biggest economic positives for black America in generations.

So you like to talk about the negative. Do you consider all the good Biden help do too?

Trump during this time was making racist attacks against our first black president. So Biden while problematic, is way better than your boy.

I have never said that Biden has done no good. I think that he has great proposals, I am just skeptical of his ability to get the measures passed.

I have even mentioned things that he could do to flip my vote.

Your entire post highlights why it is important to have someone in office who can get GOP senators to pass certain legislation. I personally think this administration has a better chance than a Biden one.

If Biden wins, I hope that I am wrong and he is able to get his proposals past the House.

Not sure if you read it, but it has continuing initiatives that would seem to flow to the next term.

Also he has openly given support to a second step act.

These are blanket statements with no actually details on how such a plan will be implemented or passed.

Hell, this entire section is outdated lol

9CE63BD6-A2E2-40FC-AA9E-D16BCE216354.png

And where is the outline for this? Has he mentioned it on his campaign trail? Is there details on specific policies? Has he outlined how he will get it passed in the senate and the house? Has he given a timeline of when he would introduce legislation? Will it be within the first 100 days?

Don't know, don't think so, yes (somewhat), no, no, and no.

I've already said that I do not intend to participate in the who contributes the most olympics.

I think that it is great that Rusty donates to great causes. Despite our disagreements on here, I legitimately feel that he champions noble causes.
Just like that you're responding to something I never said. I think the reason why is obvious; what I said points out the difference between someone that actually cares and someone that pretends to care.

It's what you choose to post about here. You're free to continue pretending that everyone is too stupid to see the patterns in your behavior.

Just like that you're responding to something I never said. I think the reason why is obvious; what I said points out the difference between someone that actually cares and someone that pretends to care.

It's what you choose to post about here. You're free to continue pretending that everyone is too stupid to see the patterns in your behavior.

The point of my post is that I have no intention of attempting to prove to you that I care about certain issues by stating what I give/do for certain causes.

If you choose to believe that I don't, that is your prerogative.

I don't need the recognition.

As I said before, based on Rusty's posts, he seems to be someone who champions important issues offline. Respect for that.

The point of my post is that I have no intention of attempting to prove to you that I care about certain issues by stating what I give/do for certain causes.

If you choose to believe that I don't, that is your prerogative.

I don't need the recognition.

As I said before, based on Rusty's posts, he seems to be someone who champions important issues offline. Respect for that.
Which is strange because I'm just explaining why it's different when you post about Kanye and when Rusty does. I think you've been more than clear that you expect people to accept what you say without question.

having a severe mental illness does not mean he’s devoid of great ideas but kanye in his manic phase is just one raging river of 99% nonsense. yeezus christo that dude needs some help - he needs some people around him that actually care for him, the person, and not what they can get out of him.

Back
Top Bottom