***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So someone dressed up as a Fed Ex worker and shot and killed the Judge's son at the door then critically wounded her husband? :stoneface: I'm not really a conspiracy person but this hella suspect.

There are going to be so many movies made about the last 4 years :lol:

yeah it's crazy. sounds like a professional mob hit

It sounds like a professional mob hit *in a movie*. I know this is a real life and not a movie but as a spectator, I’m wondering why a FedEx dude showing up on a Sunday isn’t a red flag. I can’t recall the last time I had to sign for a delivery that I wasn’t expecting but maybe if you’re a judge at her level it’s different.

RIP to the son and hopefully the husband doesn’t suffer any serious complications.

It sounds like a professional mob hit *in a movie*. I know this is a real life and not a movie but as a spectator, I’m wondering why a FedEx dude showing up on a Sunday isn’t a red flag. I can’t recall the last time I had to sign for a delivery that I wasn’t expecting but maybe if you’re a judge at her level it’s different.

RIP to the son and hopefully the husband doesn’t suffer any serious complications.

I don't think most people would have the mindset of "fedex guy on a Sunday? Not gonna open the door because dude might shoot me dead." They live in a quiet suburban area in New Jersey and he probably figured his parents ordered something and didn't in that exact moment realize it's Sunday.

Also, in a neighborhood like that, theres a 100% chance there are ring doorbells and other home surveillance. If investigators don't grab as much footage as possible and find the killer, this is without a doubt a hit placed by a government official in high position of power

I don't think most people would have the mindset of "fedex guy on a Sunday? Not gonna open the door because dude might shoot me dead." They live in a quiet suburban area in New Jersey and he probably figured his parents ordered something and didn't in that exact moment realize it's Sunday.

Also, in a neighborhood like that, theres a 100% chance there are ring doorbells and other home surveillance. If investigators don't grab as much footage as possible and find the killer, this is without a doubt a hit placed by a government official in high position of power
at least in my area FedEx does do deliveries on Sunday, so not a odd thing for a delivery from FedEx on Sunday.

568s3to54wb51.jpg

iw2h6bfudub51.jpg

Bringing back confederate statues
Saving the suburbs
Beating up and detaining protesters
Opening schools too early
Absolutely fumbling the pandemic response
Bringing back the economy that Obama brought back
Sponsoring beans
Making America Great Again..... again

the only 2nd term policy promises we’ve heard from trump so far

Last edited:
You won’t catch me wearing a mask. It’s my god given right to not want to wear one. As is my constitutional right.
Hell, I may not stop there. I may want to walk around naked from now on. Adam and Eve did. So can I.
God bless the second coming, god bless delk

You won’t catch me wearing a mask. It’s my god given right to not want to wear one. As is my constitutional right.
Hell, I may not stop there. I may want to walk around naked from now on. Adam and Eve did. So can I.
God bless the second coming, god bless delk
The right to bare arms doesn't just stop with the arms.

Back
Top Bottom