***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Agent Orange is really trying to test out how much he can get away with when he loses this election. He's going scorched earth when that happens. I seriously doubt he'll concede and to witness the non-peaceful transition of power maaaannn...

trump better run and hide in his bunker if he loses and refuses to leave. I would ****ing love to see him drug out of there into the streets by the people, unfortunately if that happened innocent people would probably be mowed down in the process.

d6u7adkrywb51.png
There are different levels to fascism. When people hear the word they instantly think of people being dragged out of their homes in the middle of the night never to be seen again for speaking out against the ruling party, but that's just the highest rung on the ladder, there are other steps you have to pass before you reach there and right now we're getting pretty high up
Agent Orange is really trying to test out how much he can get away with when he loses this election. He's going scorched earth when that happens. I seriously doubt he'll concede and to witness the non-peaceful transition of power maaaannn...

The person suspected of shooting the husband and son of US District Court of New Jersey Esther Salas on Sunday at her North Brunswick home has died of what is believed to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound, according to two law enforcement sources.

:wow: how convenient

:wow: how convenient

nahhhhhh bruh. That's fishy AF. They're gonna come out with some BS story that the dude that killed himself had a beef with the son that he killed or that him and the judges son had a secret drug business that went sour, etc. Killing yourself as the cops are closing in on you is some Yakuza ****.

Back
Top Bottom