***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I will never not find it hilarious that Ted Cruz graduated from Princeton undergrad with honors where he won both the US National and North American Debating Championships his senior year then went on to Harvard Law where he graduated with honors and was a semifinalist in the World Universities Debating Championship....only to get Power WASHED by Donald ****ing Trump in a presidential debate 20 years later. :rofl: :rofl:

That case study gives credence to all the NTers who say they would score on Andre Iguodala or best Jared Jeffries 1-on-1 :lol:

When you're going up against MJ in his prime and you're Scott Burrell it doesn't matter what prep you do, you're still Scott Burrell.

Cool and all seeing the likes of Kasich and Never Trumpers like Rick Wilson get behind Biden but I won't be surprised if Biden gets elected they'll go back to their liberal boogeyman tactics once his admin begins to try passing some legislation

Trump wearing a face mask. What a trend setter. Many will now start wearing one too. Elite IQ. Elite health. Elite fashion. Made in America. God bless the Trumps.
I was like. . . wait :lol:
0E098B92-5691-40D1-9226-4EAEAD96DF1D.png

I was about to say the name changed :lol:.

But both of you have the first letter initial D :lol:.

If anything Delk would change is name from dwalk to dstep in honor of the First Step Act so that every time he posted on NT, users would be reminded of all Trump has done for African Americans #StepInTheNameOfTrump2020

aepps20 aepps20 and delk right now:

If you’re referring to me there’s no comparison to aepps20 aepps20 . He’s the ORIGINAL, GOAT mastermind genius. His name belongs on a pedestal and never in the same sentence as mine (assuming you meant me) if not then like our president, I made a mistake and I’ll fix it by leading like a good leader that he is

If you’re referring to me there’s no comparison to aepps20 aepps20 . He’s the ORIGINAL, GOAT mastermind genius. His name belongs on a pedestal and never in the same sentence as mine (assuming you meant me) if not then like our president, I made a mistake and I’ll fix it by leading like a good leader that he is

I like the change of pace in here fam, show the libz what you got.

Back
Top Bottom