***Official Political Discussion Thread***

4A9802C5-685E-49A4-B7FB-8F967BFDC0B3.gif

Apparently, this lame married a Russian mail order bride and found out she was a prostitute back home, and she ends up divorcing him and leaving him.

Tucker Carlson is being falsely accused by a woman seeking money and fame. Tucker doesn’t look like someone who would need to force themselves on a woman. He’s powerful, handsome and is friends with the most powerful and brilliant man on the planet

This Post Was So Money With The Avy I Really Thought Delk Changed His Name. :rofl:

Cool and all seeing the likes of Kasich and Never Trumpers like Rick Wilson get behind Biden but I won't be surprised if Biden gets elected they'll go back to their liberal boogeyman tactics once his admin begins to try passing some legislation

you know how they do. they're the very ones who contributed to getting us here

they want just enough racism, sexism, corruption, homophobia, to get away with like they have in the past

Officer Delk out here policing schticks
Like our president. I have a mushroom shaped schtick.

Delk and I are similar. We both love America, both hate libs, both wanna protect our suburbs from darkness and both gladly submit to the almighty power of our lord and savior Donald J Trump and both have and always will be ready to spread our cheeks for the better race.

Back
Top Bottom