***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1D0A7360-E87C-4517-9BE4-85C317C57BA6.jpeg

I don't affiliate myself with either political party, but one thing that the Republican Party has always been successful at is making non-wealthy supporters believe that their focus on assisting the rich people of America is a direct benefit to them.

They've mastered convincing the trailer park voters, the guy working a factory job for 1/100th the salary of the CEO for 100x the work, the guy who's behind on his mortgage bc his hours were cut, that everything they do for the economy and large corporations is a direct benefit to them even tho it has 0 impact on their financial situation now and into the future.

It's 2020 and dumb hillbilly Americans still believe in trickle down economics despite the fact their salary has been the same despite there being more billionaires and those billionaires being richer than ever, i.e. Jeff Bozos

Happy Sunday y’all. Hope y’all at your local church celebrating with your fellow people, without that muzzle the devil and child sex trafficers (Democrats) tell you to wear. Let us pray that urban goons everywhere are locked up. Need to prevent more baby mamas getting pregnant by these goons. Also don’t forget to donate to the Ken Copeland Private Jet fund.

**** Ronald Reagan. Forever. At the same time his legacy are distancing Themselves form trump...they’re still actively doing bs, and going to support him. Just quietly :lol:

Bro. The response is exactly why I can’t argue with racists. Aside from AOC (30 years old), this article has direct quotes from women who resonated with AOC’s experience that are age 22, 44, 52 and 86. Literally a 66-year age range with several stops in between and they have the nerve to ask “Says who?” It’s beyond disingenuous and it’s more than being lazy. Idiots really think they’re getting over. **** boils my blood mane :angry:

It’s like someone realizing errors in their past and changing for the better is a bad thing (Biden). But someone like trump who doubles down on being wrong constantly and will never admit a mistake is appealing to some people. :lol: the things that people tell themselves to help them live with the greedy scumbags that they are.
:lol:

NY having more deaths than Florida says nothing positive about Florida's government handling of the problem.

First, the demographics of who is getting infected needs to me 1-to-1. If younger and less high risk people are being infected in FL, that would have a huge impact.

Secondly, and most importantly since NY surged happened much earlier, doctors need know who to treat the virus. They were working in the dark, trying what they could in hopes things get better. However because of medical research, which also happened in NY, we now have more effective treatments. With the identification and discovery of more therapeutic treatments, death rates in a few months might even be lower.

Third, there is suspicion that Florida is cooking the books on the actual death counts.

But we all know Delk is a bad faith troll that ****s out nonsense, so it is no surprise that was his comeback to defend clear reckless behavior from conservatives.

Hopefully for his efforts, DeSantis has a galleta de mantequilla waiting for Delk in Lil Havana as a reward. But first, ponte loción en las piernas

Last edited:
NY having more deaths than Florida says nothing positive about Florida's government handling of the problem.

First, the demographics of who is getting infected needs to me 1-to-1. If younger and less high risk people are being infected in FL, that would have a huge impact.

Secondly, and most importantly since NY surged happened much earlier, doctors need know who to treat the virus. They were working in the dark, trying what they could in hopes things get better. However because of medical research, which also happened in NY, we now have more effective treatments. With the identification and discovery of more therapeutic treatments, death rates in a few months might even be lower.

Third, there is suspicion that Florida is cooking the books on the actual death counts.

But we all know Delk is a bad faith troll that ****s out nonsense, so it is no surprise that was his comeback to defend clear reckless behavior from conservatives.

Hopefully for his efforts, DeSantis has a galleta de mantequilla waiting for Delk in Lil Havana as a reward. But first, ponte loción en las piernas
The problem with Democrats is that they can't summarize this wall of text in 140 characters or less.

So I'm just gonna sit back and watch the grim reaper do his job while I'm trying to stay out of his way.

Yeah New York had its highest surge of deaths within a month or so of the initial statewide shutdown. People were still going to work, visiting family, etc. Hospitals were overwhelmed and a lot of doctors and nurses didn't know how to treat patients properly and efficiently. NYS is under 20 deaths a day now

One thing da Delk members of Coal Gang don't support is hurting kids and trying to get dates at the local mall. The OG Delk colorway is all for it.
I only support obfuscation and misdirection when it comes to protecting conservative fiscal and military policy and if it helps destroy and demean libbies.

As a hard-working coal miner, we work side-by-side with white and black adults and also with children, and I learned there's a line not to be crossed, and that is that you never ever support child molesters. The only thing worse is what Hillary did with her emails.

Back
Top Bottom