***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Still Wild To Me He Call Covid The China Virus.
Virus made in a lab in China.

Came to the USA on a plane... is of Chinese ethnicity. This: China flu.

Similar to the black immigrants that voluntarily came lavishly many generations ago from Africa. thus : african-Americans.

Just like AOC, came from Mexico and is a goon. Therefore: Mexican America goon

get it libs

70% wage replacement honestly isn't a terrible option. Anyone who's realistic knew that people weren't gonna keep getting that $600 bonus. It wasn't fair for some people to make roughly their normal salary with the $600 bonus while other people were making way more than normal.

Also I never addressed this before but I just can’t stay quiet. The injustice that dwalk31 dwalk31 has to go through is sick

he got flack for collecting a government check for his fine work on stockx

let me break it down for the libs:

he bought a nice laptop for his online business. Helps the Wal-Mart he bought it from. Which in turn employs lots of folks. Helping the economy.
He has to pay for high speed internet to make his business efficient. This helps the internet provider, which employs lots of people.
he also has to ship those shoes. Which puts money in the pocket of mail men.

so you see, him selling those two used Jordan’s has generated millions of dollars of stimulus for the economy. All indirectly but still really helps keep our streets safe. Keeps fire fighters paid, keeps roads fixed, keeps blue lives alive.

The man deserves more then the 1000 dollars given to him.

Libs want to keep da benefits but how can we afford it? Paying Soy Bois, 🤡 guys, Ugly dudes, Remainers, Vaxxers, BLM, Antifa, Dims and Dums to stay at home, protest, but cry about working is not what America is about. STOP posting about the benefits and START posting about how Amazing our President ELECT is doing and STOP using slurs like Kevin and Karen.

70% wage replacement honestly isn't a terrible option. Anyone who's realistic knew that people weren't gonna keep getting that $600 bonus. It wasn't fair for some people to make roughly their normal salary with the $600 bonus while other people were making way more than normal.

So the people that don't make up their normal salary get even less money?

And then more people will make less than their regular take-home pay.

Last edited:
So the solution is for even more people to not make up their income?

agreed, this isn’t a normal downturn it’s a death plague. if anything give people who are not in employment some weekly subsidy to buy cleaning materials and masks.

This whole thing is politics over people lives.

So the solution is for even more people to not make up their income?

It sounds like there is going to be another round of stimulus payments for everyone as well so hopefully that helps bridge the gap a little. From what I’ve read they put $1,200 in there again but I don’t think I’ve seen details on income caps yet.

I know people quitting their jobs because they're so worried about getting infected and then infecting their family. **** is ****ed up.

I’m DEAD :rofl:

7F5C0EED-A9D3-4434-9309-17D537EE5601.jpeg

Why is Greg Popovich praying behind Abe Lincoln?

Last edited:
What’s 1200 going to do really? :lol:
at first we were supposed to get $1200 a month, which would be fairly substantial.

now we're getting $1200 every 6 months, which is only slightly more than Trump's historic tax relief bill.

which is to say AMAZING! I already donated it to the Trump campaign and have instructed the US Treasury Department to send the next check directly to Donald Trump himself. He needs the money to defeat the elitist leftist scum that has infected our country with lies, deceit, and the Wuhan flu.

It’s better than the 20-40 percent replacement that people on UI normally get. The 600 a week setup was fair because it was only low wage workers who got more on unemployment. If we kept it that way, employers would have to compensate low paid workers better through a mix of higher pay, better ppe and some fringe benefits. Better yet, give everyone extra pay to bring their effective wage rate up to 18/hr at least.

It’s better than the 20-40 percent replacement that people on UI normally get. The 600 a week setup was fair because it was only low wage workers who got more on unemployment. If we kept it that way, employers would have to compensate low paid workers better through a mix of higher pay, better ppe and some fringe benefits. Better yet, give everyone extra pay to bring their effective wage rate up to 18/hr at least.

Yeah I think it was the lower wage employees that hurt the system for everyone who was making roughly their normal salary with the $600 bonus. People who were getting paid $400 a week at a fast food job weren't gonna apply for a similar job if they were pulling in more than double their old pay to be home. 80-90% of a persons normal salary would be ideal but we gotta wait and see where they land

Back
Top Bottom