***Official Political Discussion Thread***

i7cwk641dfd51.jpg

UltimateBrilliantInchworm-size_restricted.gif

That jeopardy idea is great but trump isn’t stupid enough to do that. He’s too much of a ***** to even throw a pitch out with no one in the stands. :lol: some “leader”, I’d be ashamed to follow such a cowardly buffoon like these people do

If someone on NT made this WNBA joke, everyone would laugh and find it funny.

There's only outrage, cause SHE said it.

That's not even a funny joke. There's no outrage. She took a shot at women who are standing up for something they believe in by belittling their careers. These women work hard to make it to the WNBA level and if people wanna point and laugh at their lack of fans then they're just as corny as the person who made this "joke."

I won’t say you’re categorically wrong but it might depend on where you made it. I know a lot of folks in the NBA thread watch the NBA and at the very least everyone respects it, even if they’re not a fan of that brand of basketball. Also, Ted Cruz made a similarly dumb joke yesterday that was posted in here so it’s not because “SHE said it”.

Yeah I can see that, that’s why they call everything they don’t stand for terrorism.

I know national guard isn’t the prime example of military but when they were here I wasn’t even mad at them. They were being cool af and stopping traffic for protestors, giving out waters and just being chill.

then you got the police 20 feet away looking pissed af.

from my experience working with them the NG for the most part is not bout to turn on citizens. Just my experience though. the older ones seemed to understand the need for the protests and what’s happening and the younger ones wanted to be out there in the mix too.

Tomi really out here tweeting ish like this when every woman on social media is doing the #womensupportingwomen challenge. YIkes :smh:

People who say "go live in ________ if you think it's better" are redneck clowns who never left Nebraska to experience the world. People still think other countries are getting around on horseback and use rotary phones.

They don't realize that there are tons of countries with the same luxuries America has and less conflict amongst its population. No mass shootings or hate crimes on the scale America has. Lower unemployment rates, lower cost of living, better standard of living, etc. But let them keep believing that everywhere else sucks and this is utopia

God damn republicans really don't understand the fact that **** like this doesn't motivate a single ****ing person to do anything.

People who say "go live in ________ if you think it's better" are redneck clowns who never left Nebraska to experience the world. People still think other countries are getting around on horseback and use rotary phones.

They don't realize that there are tons of countries with the same luxuries America has and less conflict amongst its population. No mass shootings or hate crimes on the scale America has. Lower unemployment rates, lower cost of living, better standard of living, etc. But let them keep believing that everywhere else sucks and this is utopia
Go back to those countries then pal. Biden’s America will be the exact opposite of what you just described.

keep America great

Dudes be like "Lmfao WNBA. Go shoot some layups 😂 "but when Kobe died they were all "RIP so sad that GiGi couldn't live out her dreams of the WNBA 😔 She would've been nice. It was admirable what Kobe was trying to do for women's basketball"
****in hypocrites :smh:

Thanks for proving my point.

I appreciate it!

Lol the only dumb one I see is the DUDE getting mad over a joke made over the WNBA.

You all hyped and cussing, you dont even know why. All you know how to do is be outraged, over everything. You must be exhausted and long winded to type all those words and paragraphs for them to mean the same thing to anyone who reads it...absolutely NOTHING.
What point are you even trying to prove right now?

Because I am lost

Seems like you are just whining about people being outrage, with a few flimsy examples.

Thanks for proving my point.

I appreciate it!
You realize dude kinda disproved you point, like easily. :lol: You claimed that if the joke was said on NT, no one would have an issue with it.

Here...

So by dude taking issue with such a corny joke, he kinda killed your argument.

So yeah, I don't know what point you think is proven.

IATT IATT posted the tweet about Jemele Hill commenting on Tomi's "WNBA has 4 fans" post and NOBODY in this thread replied to it with outrage. YOU were the one saying people on NT Wouldn't be outraged if an NTer made this joke when literally not one person commented on the tweet until you did. You're a 🤡

You realize dude kinda disproved you point, like easily. :lol: You claimed that if the joke was said on NT, no one would have an issue with it.

Here...

So by dude taking issue with such a corny joke, he kinda killed your argument.

So yeah, I don't know what point you think is proven.

Yes because they represent 100% of the opinion on NT.

Thanks for proving you know nothing.

IATT IATT posted the tweet about Jemele Hill commenting on Tomi's "WNBA has 4 fans" post and NOBODY in this thread replied to it with outrage. YOU were the one saying people on NT Wouldn't be outraged if an NTer made this joke when literally not one person commented on the tweet until you did. You're a 🤡

A clown is successful because of the sucker who falls for their antics.

Back
Top Bottom