***Official Political Discussion Thread***

What’s the point of these hearings? So libs can say “see they are corrupt”

Nothing changes. Y’all don’t think That something divine is happening? Ava Devine

This is basically the slap on the wrist which is the most punishment Barr will ever face

idk I think they went to far and if the republicans lose power certain people like Barr may be left to be made into examples. They don’t care, but if it’s costing them power.... they’ll start to care.

Surprised dwalk didn’t give us his unsolicited thoughts on the implications of who Biden chooses. :lol: ****ing clown

I think I've stated them several times already.

If he doesn't pick a black woman as his running mate, I think it will hurt him.

It will probably be Warren.

Surprised dwalk didn’t give us his unsolicited thoughts on the implications of who Biden chooses. :lol: ****ing clown
If it is Warren he gonna be in here claiming black people won't vote for Biden because he didn't pick a black woman. :lol:

If it is Harris,he gonna be bringing up the bad things on her record, and bringing up the First Step Act

That fool gonna be in his bag next week.

Last edited:
The Barr situation is a perfect example of current American politics. Democrats are saying they made Barr look like the scumbag he is, and republicans are like lmao Barr owned the libs"

I think I've stated them several times already.

1595974231722.gif

Back
Top Bottom