***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Violence against federal property has to stop. - Droopy.

How about stopping violence against anybody that's isnt a WASP first?

Yeah Canada is better than America but in a lot of ways it's just colder America with more expensive books. I'd rather move to a different lifestyle like Argentina or some ****
I am pretty sure i can get argentinian citizenship since my mom was born there. I should check into it, but as ive said before - my wife wont even move to the next town over let alone a new continent. :lol:

this is such an utter embarrassment. we are the joke of the world.

the party that allegedly supports law and order is defending the president commuting an already improperly reduced sentence for a criminal who lied under oath to shield that very president.

the party that allegedly supports limited government is defending the deployment of federal troops who are actively violating american's constitutional rights. It's embarrassing how targeted it is. federal troops weren't deployed in michigan when armed protesters stormed the state capitol to protest their right to get haircuts, but show up to arrest protesters seeking equality. they don't even try to hide it anymore.

You know Putin is winning when Americans answer this question with a variation of "we're more like 20-50 different countries."

I've alluded to that in the past, but I didn't think I would live to see the end of the American federation. Now, it no longer sound far-fetched.

This mofo is dismantling the US without putting a single pair of boots on the ground. I don't know if Biden will be able to bring back the feeling of American unity that used to exist.

You know Putin is winning when Americans answer this question with a variation of "we're more like 20-50 different countries."

I've alluded to that in the past, but I didn't think I would live to see the end of the American federation. Now, it no longer sound far-fetched.

This mofo is dismantling the US without putting a single pair of boots on the ground. I don't know if Biden will be able to bring back the feeling of American unity that used to exist.

Melissa Tate can sit on my face and take a dump. No mask. Just give me a shot of hydroxychloroquine and a few hand sanitizer on the rocks before hand. I wish to absorb her knowledge as I’m doing it

So much for it being a "misunderstanding"
mjlol.png

Back
Top Bottom