***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Ralph Nader is kinda like Bernie Sanders, but if Bernie's worst qualities were cranked up to a million.

All things considered I like Bernie, can't say the same for Nader.

LOL @ bottom left.
It wasn't long ago that people would seek Americans spouses to get a US passport.

Now?

image.jpg
I wish we could trade citizenships like sneakers

I would offer up an American passport, pair of deadstock Space Jams, Concord 11s, and Bred 4s in exchange for a Canadian passport and a pair of UNC 3s

Few things are sadder than what Ted Cruz does to stay in trump’s good graces in an effort to keep his position.

this is the message someone posted on the “nextdoor” app. Nextdoor is an app that allows people in your neighborhood to post pics of porch pirates, post questions about suspicious activities etc etc. this is what someone posted today:

2FE0603B-878A-4557-B900-60C5E1011446.jpeg

If only that message board was anonymous. I could have had so much fun :frown:

I wish we could trade citizenships like sneakers

I would offer up an American passport, pair of deadstock Space Jams, Concord 11s, and Bred 4s in exchange for a Canadian passport and a pair of UNC 3s
I'm not gonna lie I've definitely checked up on the countries that offer easiest paths to citizenship. For some reason I was hoping Canada had an easier path for Americans.

The brother Johnson, from GA...got Barr shook :lol:. That’s how you question him.

Got him to admit that he himself, felt it was “unfair” for a 67 year old man to go to jail for 6-7 years :lol:. Even though it was within the sentencing guidelines.

Back
Top Bottom