***Official Political Discussion Thread***

"When my good friend Donny T called me and said Hey Guy! You gotta try out this funky pizza joint in Long Island, I knew I had to check it out ! And when I heard the Owner's name was also Guy, I knew it would be a hit. So I hopped in the Camaro and drove up the east coast. This is Patio Pizza"

1596149446319.jpeg

They all starting to abandon ship and start their journey of rewriting history trying to say they never liked him. The Left Remembers....

It's even worse than that. They are hoping for an impeachment in order to have Pence take over and make it seem like only Trump was the problem in order to keep control of the Senate/mitigate Congressional losses in Nov.

**** that. Let's go to the ballot box. We need to purge this country from this conservative disease.

It's even worse than that. They are hoping for an impeachment in order to have Pence take over and make it seem like only Trump was the problem in order to keep control of the Senate/mitigate Congressional losses in Nov.

**** that. Let's go to the ballot box. We need to purge this country from this conservative disease.

Smarter republicans reading the tea leaves know that Trump saying "Postpone" was for him a subtle way of saying he doesn't think he can win. Its too late but I expect more Republicans to jump ship.

The funny thing is there's a million ways you could have in person voting if he was really that against mail in votes. You could make the election period like a month long and people would have to reserve a spot within a 30 day window at their local voting booth. Even sneaker shops have pickup windows for kicks. It can easily be done for voting where each group has an allotted time therefore allowing for limited crowds and social distancing.

I’ll gladly volunteer to stand in line for 12 hours mask on gloves on in Orange County so some Karen from Huntington Beach can’t vote

Back
Top Bottom