***Official Political Discussion Thread***

all the pizza in the world but not a mask to be found.

oh the places you'll go when you want to dance for some buttered biscuits at a poorly attended rally. you really thought the world was your oyster pepperoni pizza.

maybe the silver lining here was that people like you might wake up and realize this isn't a joke, that we need to take this virus seriously.

wrong!

now it's all about colon cancer. or was it liver? people don't know which it is, but does it even matter if they don't know the difference between the colon and the liver? doesn't matter. as long as we can own some libs.

two elder black men lost their lives this july. one spent his life fighting for civil rights. the other spent it making sure he'd only have to pay pizza delivery boys a couple dollars per hour. one succumbed to a deadly cancer. the other to a disease he could have easily avoided. one will be respected forever. the other will be best known as a punchline, a creepy smile in a failed campaign ad.

If I was a writer with the ability to flesh this out, this could be a hell of a great opinion article..... maybe even a book a few years down the line.

How the lived, died, and are being mourned say so much about this country's black & white race relations, and just politics in general in the US.

Speaking of him, here’s a mugshot of ammon Bundy when he got a dui in Scranton a few years back.
B60211D1-77B2-4D42-AE31-197341C064DC.jpeg

Let the MAGA fam keep the suburbs but go ahead and pass a law that says no low income housing in the burbs but also no gentrification allowed. If a neighborhood is 70%+ minorities, no White people are allowed to move in and a start building ****. And any area that's been gentrified already must be given back to minority buyers/renters and the hipsters can move back to the suburbs. Sounds fair to me.

Let the MAGA fam keep the suburbs but go ahead and pass a law that says no low income housing in the burbs but also no gentrification allowed. If a neighborhood is 70%+ minorities, no White people are allowed to move in and a start building ****. And any area that's been gentrified already must be given back to minority buyers/renters and the hipsters can move back to the suburbs. Sounds fair to me.

As it's been pointed out, that's what makes no sense to me about this suburbs nonsense. Where does he expect people to live between shutting down suburbs and gentrification :lol:

If anything, I would think is Billionaire Buddies and Corporate Cronies would want the latter so they can keep running folks' pockets in the cities with their high rises and coffee shop x fresh market collabs

The funny thing is there's a million ways you could have in person voting if he was really that against mail in votes. You could make the election period like a month long and people would have to reserve a spot within a 30 day window at their local voting booth. Even sneaker shops have pickup windows for kicks. It can easily be done for voting where each group has an allotted time therefore allowing for limited crowds and social distancing.

Back
Top Bottom