***Official Political Discussion Thread***

To score political points or to prevent Black and Brown people from voting? You certainly tapdance around this issue.

It is funny how Delk will classify decision that have clear racist consequences as "just trying to score political points"

Like political points with who? White people that don't want to engage in a democratic system with minorities because they know they don't have the majorities to win power. That is ****ing white supremacy.

I think some will do it (depending on the president) to score political points because they want a Republican in office to take credit for it. This is why I said the current administration has a unique ability to get legislation passed that might otherwise fail due to obstruction.

I think others will do it to promote white supremacy and advance clear racist motives.

I think some will do it (depending on the president) to score political points because they want a Republican in office to take credit for it. This is why I said the current administration has a unique ability to get legislation passed that might otherwise fail due to obstruction.

I think others will do it to promote white supremacy and advance clear racist motives.
Look at this sad pathetic bull****

First, you are basically admitting that voter suppression of black people leads to Republicans getting elected. Second, suppressing black votes to get Republican elected is still racist. The act of the voter suppression is that the racism is judged on, the desired end result (black people not getting to vote, or Republican getting elected) doesn't make the act not racist

You argument is like someone saying they actively try to block black people moving into their neighborhood because they want to protect their property value is not racist because they are not like the people that block black people from moving into the neighborhood because don't want to live next to black people. The act of preventing black people from voting is a racist act, the act of preventing black people from moving into a neighborhood is a racist act. All you are saying there is that there is nuance to the racism, so somehow one is excusable and one isn't, which is a asinine and vile argument to make.

Good grief man. After peddle nonsense like this, you really expect to think you are somehow "pro-black". That is laughable, you are hostile as hell toward the black community and this is further proof of it.

Look at this sad pathetic bull****

First, you are basically admitting that voter suppression of black people leads to Republicans getting elected. Second, suppressing black votes to get Republican elected is still racist. The act of the voter suppression is that the racism is judged on, the desired end result (black people not getting to vote, or Republican getting elected) doesn't make the act not racist

You argument is like someone saying they actively try to block black people moving into their neighborhood because they want to protect their property value is not racist because they are not like the people that block black people from moving into the neighborhood because don't want to live next to black people. The act of preventing black people from voting is a racist act, the act of preventing black people from moving into a neighborhood is a racist act. All you are saying there is that there is nuance to the racism, so somehow one is excusable and one isn't, which is a asinine and vile argument to make.

Good grief man. After peddle nonsense like this, you really expect to think you are somehow "pro-black". That is laughable, you are hostile as hell toward the black community and this is further proof of it.

Where do I start with the red herrings?

I did not excuse anything.

I didn't say that a desired end result takes away the racist element of certain acts.

I have stated that I am against voter suppression, period, no matter who does it. That includes republicans in the Senate.

No need to address the rest as these three points should cover the rest of your rant.

I didn't say that a desired end result takes away the racist element of certain acts.

I have stated that I am against voter suppression, period, no matter who does it. That includes republicans in the Senate.

No need to address the rest as these three points should cover the rest of your rant.
Man shut up

Last edited:
I mean somebody should go to jail for locking up the kids.....This is just them trying to get ahead of the problem of it being them.

No doubt. I say send those who made the decision and those that executed the action. Also, throw in whoever that was that said she was sent there to see it all hoping she would empathize and that it didn’t work. And I’m open for adding others. **** them all.....

You say you're against voter suppression, but then you support and defend the people who make it a point to suppress minority votes.

Oh....another person who politicized coronavirus, neglected to wear a mask and denied medical opinions died from COVID?

tenor (34).gif

I generally don't support celebrating, mocking or downplaying death because at the end of the day that's still somebody's son, sibling, parent, etc. HAVING SAID THAT, if you're dying in the name of Trump and white supremacy in 2020, I'm pulling up.
1596141316232.png

**** Turning Point and **** Herman Cain

all the pizza in the world but not a mask to be found.

oh the places you'll go when you want to dance for some buttered biscuits at a poorly attended rally. you really thought the world was your oyster pepperoni pizza.

maybe the silver lining here was that people like you might wake up and realize this isn't a joke, that we need to take this virus seriously.

wrong!

now it's all about colon cancer. or was it liver? people don't know which it is, but does it even matter if they don't know the difference between the colon and the liver? doesn't matter. as long as we can own some libs.

two elder black men lost their lives this july. one spent his life fighting for civil rights. the other spent it making sure he'd only have to pay pizza delivery boys a couple dollars per hour. one succumbed to a deadly cancer. the other to a disease he could have easily avoided. one will be respected forever. the other will be best known as a punchline, a creepy smile in a failed campaign ad.

Back
Top Bottom