***Official Political Discussion Thread***

White people really won't let black folks have anything. Can't even say black lives matter without them jumping in "Well actually, ALL lives matter" then saying the phrase "BLM" is a political statement :lol:

African American Lives Matter?

I will finally acquire da hemi!

...and stimulate the economy.

Unlike giving it to people who already have enough money stuffed in their sock drawer to buy your hemi 30 times over and not miss it.

Not getting charged payroll tax is great.....for people on a payroll.

if these bum *** politicians can't come to any agreement at all by Friday then this government is even more selfish than anyone could've imagined.
Why they are so hesitant to give money to the citizens?

This isn’t our government. And there aren’t any REAL consequences for being utterly incompetent and corrupt.

We might need to start smacking kufis off some of these politicians heads.

Enacted for whom might I ask?

Like the First Step Act and the Fair Chance Act, I think we will get the Second Step Act enacted.

Measures like these are important and prison reform is needed (as you know) because there is a disparate impact on black men.

Under a Biden administration, these types of measures might get held up based on the current makeup of Congress.

Like the First Step Act and the Fair Chance Act, I think we will get the Second Step Act enacted.

Measures like these are important and prison reform is needed (as you know) because there is a disparate impact on black men.

Under a Biden administration, these types of measures might get held up based on the current makeup of Congress.
Right, but in the balance, how much is being passed to benefit White men....white lives matter is indeed a thing with this president, correct? He does his thing for the First Step, only to give police more leeway to be privatized, then killing Black men instead of putting us in prison, correct?!

Right, but in the balance, how much is being passed to benefit White men....white lives matter is indeed a thing with this president, correct? He does his thing for the First Step, only to give police more leeway to be privatized, then killing Black men instead of putting us in prison, correct?!

I am going to assume these questions are rhetorical, but you raise valid issues.

My only response is that white supremacy/racism did not begin under this administration. Neither did police wrongfully murdering unarmed black men.

In fact, his opponent (Joe Biden) has been called an architect of modern mass incarceration. I'm sure I don't need to explain to you the damage his Crime Bill has caused and its impact on the black community.

My argument is that this administration has the unique ability to get certain measures passed that probably wouldn't under a Biden presidency. And I prefer these measures, even if watered-down, to no measures at all.

I am going to assume these questions are rhetorical, but you raise valid issues.

My only response is that white supremacy/racism did not begin under this administration. Neither did police wrongfully murdering unarmed black men.

In fact, his opponent (Joe Biden) has been called an architect of modern mass incarceration. I'm sure I don't need to explain to you the damage his Crime Bill has caused.

My argument is that this administration has the unique ability to get certain measures passed that probably wouldn't under a Biden presidency. And I prefer these measures, even if watered-down, to no measures at all.
There is no doubt that the Trump administration has lent itself to the fire that is white supremacy. Very fine people on both sides, wasn't just an admonishment of the confrontation, it was a pass given to those who feel that america is theirs due to birthright, while being white.

BIden and the dems did that crime bill thing during a time that drugs was running rampant all over the inner cities, and I got friends that are still doing time, BIG TIME, for those laws. You had C Delores Tucker, Tipper Gore, and then other Black personalities screaming for the government to do something, and with the remnants of Reagan still hanging around, Black Lives Matter was simply a zygote. I am not giving them a pass, but what Trump is doing is reaching for those who wish for that sort of response, putting Black people in their place even IF there is a First Step Act in play.

They do not want us here, no matter what Trump does.

Back
Top Bottom