***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Apologies if it’s a repost but just letting yall know that the fix is in...

E825E5A7-1C24-4F66-B1C8-D2CB23AEBF4B.jpeg

dwalk31 dwalk31 knows trump is a racist and White supremacist. Knows trump has systemically used his racism to harm people in housing, real estate and even employment. Knows Trump is currently actively putting racist all over the courts. Knows the entire GOP IS CORRUPT, Racist and looking to further implement a white apartheid state.

Yet....supports Trump because he knows Trump has the GOP by the balls...and if he wants to pass extremely watered down legislation for votes...he can.

Instead of pushing for progressive leaders in congress and at all levels, that could possibly steer the system and get more meaningful and progressive majority that will get things passed that aren’t watered down....@dwalk31 prefers the conservative status quo.

He’s lying KHUFU KHUFU or either deeply confused. Don’t buy his ****.

dwalk31 dwalk31 knows trump is a racist and White supremacist. Knows trump has systemically used his racism to harm people in housing, real estate and even employment. Knows Trump is currently actively putting racist all over the courts. Knows the entire GOP IS CORRUPT, Racist and looking to further implement a white apartheid state.

Yet....supports Trump because he knows Trump has the GOP by the balls...and if he wants to pass extremely watered down legislation for votes...he can.

Instead of pushing for progressive leaders in congress and at all levels, that could possibly steer the system and get more meaningful and progressive majority that will get things passed that aren’t watered down....@dwalk31 prefers the conservative status quo.

He’s lying KHUFU KHUFU or either deeply confused. Don’t buy his ****.
You are correct, and I know that DWalk's thing is about money. It's a hard thing to grapple with as once you get to the middle class and then higher in this country, you begin to see taxes as an issue, which is what makes you lean conservative. It is indeed a money issue. I could call him names, try and call the ancestors on him as well, lol, but most importantly, I will still speak to him with respect. He is a Black man. I do not agree with him, and he is on the wrong side......so I remind him of this... I wonder how many of them are now ill?!

Do you think that there is something Biden will do that is going to make them want us here?
I am not voting for Biden, I'd vote for those working for Biden. If he chooses who I think he is going to choose as his running mate? I can see that person doing stuff to really, and truly upset the right, and then rightfully so.

Do you think that there is something Biden will do that is going to make them want us here?

You know...there is a chance for progressives to take over the all 3 branches of government...and their congressmen/president to be held accountable.....

But you rather the status quo. Tell me why that is?

What are your thoughts on Congress people like say.....AOC vs people like Matt Gaetz or Jim Jordan etc :lol:. You won’t answer that.

If you were a guy that claims to only support trump because he can get things passed....as a black man....you wouldn’t vote/champion the interest of the racist in his party. You’d hold them accountable and want better representatives. Particular the ones who are looking for racial and economic justice.

**** like reparations....which sleepy joe can get moved to. But is a HARD NO. For Trump/GOP.

I am not voting for Biden, I'd vote for those working for Biden. If he chooses who I think he is going to choose as his running mate? I can see that person doing stuff to really, and truly upset the right, and then rightfully so.

Depending on who he picks for his running mate, and his reparations proposal, I may vote for him too.

You know...there is a chance for progressives to take over the all 3 branches of government...and their congressmen/president to be held accountable.....

But you rather the status quo. Tell me why that is?

What are your thoughts on Congress people like say.....AOC vs people like Matt Gaetz or Jim Jordan etc :lol:. You won’t answer that.

If you were a guy that claims to only support trump because he can get things passed....as a black man....you wouldn’t vote/champion the interest of the racist in his party. You’d hold them accountable and want better representatives. Particular the ones who are looking for racial and economic justice.

**** like reparations....which sleepy joe can get moved to. But is a HARD NO. For Trump/GOP.

I like AOC. And I disagree with a lot of the rhetoric from Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz. I honestly think a lot of the issue in this thread is that people just make wild assumptions...

If/when the Dems and/or progressives take over all 3 branches of course this will be a different discussion.

My position is premised on the assumption that the Republicans will retain the Senate. If that happens then a Trump administration is better positioned to get some of the important measures passed.

You are correct, and I know that DWalk's thing is about money. It's a hard thing to grapple with as once you get to the middle class and then higher in this country, you begin to see taxes as an issue, which is what makes you lean conservative. It is indeed a money issue. I could call him names, try and call the ancestors on him as well, lol, but most importantly, I will still speak to him with respect. He is a Black man. I do not agree with him, and he is on the wrong side......so I remind him of this... I wonder how many of them are now ill?!

i find it interesting
how hard other black folks go at dwalk
they go so hard
that folks who not black seem to be relieved
that theres a black person they can clown and diss
that wont be backed up by other black folks
ive peeped game for a while
i also peep how some black folks go EXTRA hard at dwalk
more than they go at other folks
who not black who say out of pocket stuff

Apologies if it’s a repost but just letting yall know that the fix is in...

E825E5A7-1C24-4F66-B1C8-D2CB23AEBF4B.jpeg
dwalk31 dwalk31 : these are just anecdotes that may or may be happening all over the country. Who knows? In any case, we should wait and see crime bill Biden first class Trump act reform HBCU funding word salad.

i find it interesting
they go so hard

Who are they non-black, avid Trump and Roy Moore supporters in here? Or the other posters, black or otherwise, saying out of pocket stuff?

i find it interesting
they go so hard
I can't speak to those who aren't Black that go after DWalk, but I can indeed speak to those who are Black. Those of us who grow up impoverished do not understand what it means to have money in america, while being Black. Once you start getting what you think is money, then seeing the taxes that leave your paycheck, and then who is telling you that you should not pay as much as you are paying? You'll learn really quick as to why there are Black people like DWalk. The argument to have with him isn't about his Blackness, the argument isn't even about his politics. The argument is about is all money, good money?

If you are okay with being a Black Conservative Republican? Then you also should not have a problem with drug dealers, pimps, and prostitution. They are self reliant, and a part of the free market system. Cash businesses as well. The problem is when you are a Black CHRISTIAN conservative republican.

:lol:

i find it interesting
they go so hard

****s have always attracted potent anger.

That's like saying you notice black folk going extra hard at Terry Crews.

i find it interesting
they go so hard

He not black :lol:

So one of Biden's potential picks for VP has a son who loves Trump? America is really like a badly written political comedy

dude looks like
1596667435762.gif

Yeah that brotha lost, lost.

Mans clearly can't accept his black side by looking at his haircut. Dude needs a black barber to get that **** right; but instead he letting that joint look like the rough at the US Open Golf Tournament.

Give me Kamala please

Last edited:
Wonder what part of the Bible refers to the 2nd amendment

"i saved the second amendment. if i wasn't here, you wouldn't have a second amendment."

based on quick googles, amending the constitution to remove the second amendment would require a proposal receiving 2/3s vote by both chambers of congress and ratification of 38 of 50 states. I must have missed when the second amendment was in such danger in needed saving from the president.

Like the First Step Act and the Fair Chance Act, I think we will get the Second Step Act enacted.

Measures like these are important and prison reform is needed (as you know) because there is a disparate impact on black men.

Under a Biden administration, these types of measures might get held up based on the current makeup of Congress.

assuming each chamber majority remains the same (democrats retain the house while republicans keep the senate), why do you think these measures would get held up under a Biden administration and which chamber do you think would hold these measures up?

Back
Top Bottom