they go so hard
that folks who not black seem to be relieved
that theres a black person they can clown and diss
that wont be backed up by other black folks
ive peeped game for a while
i also peep how some black folks go EXTRA hard at dwalk
more than they go at other folks
who not black who say out of pocket stuff
Dwalk has said tons of vile and disgusting stuff about poor black people, and support white supremacy on the daily. Yet your issue is that people mock the nonsense arguments he makes in the defence of white supremacy?

C'mon famb. :lol:

Dwalk has said tons of vile and disgusting stuff about poor black people, and support white supremacy on the daily. Yet your issue is that people mock the nonsense arguments he makes in the defence of white supremacy?

C'mon famb.
Have you ever asked Dwalk how he feels about white supremacy? I have, then was surprised at his response. His politics is one thing, but the social construct is something else.

C'mon famb. :lol:
nah not trippin off the mocking or nothing like that
and i guess ive missed some of his posts
what has he said about poor black folks
please enlighten me
:nerd:

Have you ever asked Dwalk how he feels about white supremacy? I have, then was surprised at his response. His politics is one thing, but the social construct is something else.
id like to know the response
please share if u can

So one of Biden's potential picks for VP has a son who loves Trump? America is really like a badly written political comedy

dude looks like
1596667435762.gif

I swear her son reminds me of:

84BAC2F8-B231-400F-AA00-47F3722E43B4.jpeg

he posted a pic one time didnt he???
or am i trippin

***** posted a pic of his ankles today :lol:. That’s it. It’s been long suspected, and at one point proven he’s a white dude, pretending to be a brother. At Best, he’s a conservative Shaun King....which would make him....

You guessed it lol.

Politics is a society-wide exercise of resource allocation.

You can't say you're pro-black when you advocate for policies that take resources from black people on aggregate. How he feels about white supremacists on a personal level is irrelevant if he is going to support policies that take more away from Black people just because he's going to personally benefit from those policies.

nah not trippin off the mocking or nothing like that
and i guess ive missed some of his posts
what has he said about poor black folks
please enlighten me
:nerd:
Just the normal dog whistle about black people relying too much on government assistance. He was talking about it be good for social services to be cut.

When people pointed out how implicitly racist that is, he said he supported people being kicked off of welfare programs after a few years, then if they need help they can rely on private donations. He avoided the fact that since most wealth in America is in the hands of white people, that means he wants a system where poor black folk that need help have to rely on the altruism of mostly affluent whites.

When he first came in here he was hand waving people's concerns about poor black folk, and was asking if my family is/was on welfare, and that's why I support it.

***** posted a pic of his ankles today :lol:. That’s it. It’s been long suspected, and at one point proven he’s a white dude, pretending to be a brother. At Best, he’s a conservative Shaun King....which would make him....

You guessed it lol.
so shaun king aint mixed??
l thought dude was like logic

Politics is a society-wide exercise of resource allocation.

You can't say you're pro-black when you advocate for policies that take resources from black people on aggregate. How he feels about white supremacists on a personal level is irrelevant if he is going to support policies that take more away from Black people just because he's going to personally benefit from those policies.
I am not going to defend him, because I do not know him like that. But I can speak about other Black associates that I have, those that I do know, those that think like Dwalk appears to think. They are all about the free market system, that bootstrap bullcrap. I get it, but I also know that it does not work as well for Black people, in a system of white supremacy. For them, money talks within that free market system, as you do not even need to like someone who is white nor Black, and then gives everyone a chance to succeed. I get it, as it also speaks to earning your own, having your own, protecting your own. They will indeed knock a white boy on his butt if he gets out of line, then are right beside me when it is time for me to get down. That matters to me. Their politics is about money, freedom, as it should be. However, mine are different, because I am angry about the whole damned thing.

You guessed it lol.

Nah, u trippin.

I been black my whole life. It doesn't wash off because you disagree with my politics.

Whatever proof you are talking about is demonstrably nonsense.

My fiance black too.

Just the normal dog whistle about black people relying too much on government assistance. He was talking about it be good for social services to be cut.

When people pointed out how implicitly racist that is, he said he supported people being kicked off of welfare programs after a few years, then if they need help they can rely on private donations. He avoided the fact that since most wealth in America is in the hands of white people, that means he wants a system where poor black folk that need help have to rely on the altruism of mostly affluent whites.

When he first came in here he was hand waving people's concerns about poor black folk, and was asking if my family is/was on welfare, and that's why I support it.
u know
sometimes when folks are wrong
instead of admitting theyre wrong
they double down
or misspeak
not knowing how to properly explain themselves
coupled with a gang of folks jumping down ur throat quick to talk about how wrong u are
not everyone can deal with that
PLUS the persona folks try to uphold on nt
when they are completely different in person
or how things may come off sounding wild
when u dont personally know a person
or what they been through
or how they view things due to the things theyve been through
i dont recall folks ever asking him why???
but instead
immediately making him the but of the joke
mind u
some of that stuff be hella funny
just cause i dont agree with everything u say
i do recognize ur a competent and smart dude
i feel the same about him
and wish yall would instead of getting at each other all the time
try and come to more of an understanding
and respect for one another
even when yall disagree
thats all im saying
i hate how yall do what yall do with mixed company around
and im guilty of that too
but thats all i have to say

u know
sometimes when folks are wrong
instead of admitting theyre wrong
they double down
or misspeak
not knowing how to properly explain themselves
coupled with a gang of folks jumping down ur throat quick to talk about how wrong u are
not everyone can deal with that
PLUS the persona folks try to uphold on nt
when they are completely different in person
or how things may come off sounding wild
when u dont personally know a person
or what they been through
or how they view things due to the things theyve been through
i dont recall folks ever asking him why???
but instead
immediately making him the but of the joke
mind u
some of that stuff be hella funny
but just i dont agree with everything u say
i do recognize ur a competent and smart dude
i feel the same about him
and wish yall would instead of getting at each other all the time
try and come to more of an understanding
and respect for one another
even when yall disagree
thats all im saying
i hate how yall do what yall do with mixed company around
and im guilty of that too
but thats all i have to say
Sorry but I am not gonna look to find common ground with someone that so proudly supports the system of white supremacy.

I don't wish no ill in the real world, but while he share this online space, Imma slander his buffoonery.

Back
Top Bottom