***Official Political Discussion Thread***

While it does appear that the DOJ has tried to sabotage it.
Just to avoid going back and forth on this anymore. Thanks, you confirmed that Trump's own cabinet has tried to sabotage the bill that you brag about in here daily. That's all that needs to be said.

Also, we've gone over ad nauseum whether Dwalk is Black or not. Fact of the matter is it really doesn't matter. You can be Black and hold anti-Black positions, views, and uphold white supremacist structures on a daily basis. That aptly describes who he is.

US State Department lifts global 'Do Not Travel' advisory

Although the guidance from the diplomatic agency has been lifted, American travelers continue to face travel restrictions in countries worldwide due to rising cases of the deadly disease in the United States.
The European Union and the United Kingdom are not permitting tourists from the US to enter.
There are restrictions on non-essential travel between the US and its neighbors to the north and south -- Canada and Mexico -- until at least late August.

Here's a running list of countries barring American tourists from entering as the US coronavirus outbreak surges to new heights

I agree.

dwalk31 dwalk31 I'm looking through the registry but I can't see where you registered for coal. Please advise.
Here you go. Top notch stuff

I've tried to explain my position several times but I really can't break it down any further...

You want my reasoning to be based on something that it is not. My reasoning doesn't have to be based on what you think it should be based on. I choose to focus on the meaningful legislation.

No point in continuing to go back and forth.
If you say that Option A is better than Option B, it's not unreasonable for a person to assume that you made some comparison where you weighed the pros and cons.

In fact, if you're claiming Option A is better while only highlighting the positives of Option A and the negatives of Option B, it is reasonable for a person to assume that you are being disingenuous.

It seems like highlighting the positives is pointless if you're not considering the negatives.

Here's a running list of countries barring American tourists from entering as the US coronavirus outbreak surges to new heights

The island that I'm from allows Americans in but they deported an American tourist last week because they refused to abide by the lockdown guidelines they have in place.

He keep leaving the resort and going into local communities.

Apparently he protested the deportation saying it was unconstitutional. The police had to remind the gentleman that the US Constitution doesn't apply to foreign nations. Then he threaten to sue :lol:

If you say that Option A is better than Option B, it's not unreasonable for a person to assume that you made some comparison where you weighed the pros and cons.

In fact, if you're claiming Option A is better while only highlighting the positives of Option A and the negatives of Option B, it is reasonable for a person to assume that you are being disingenuous.

It seems like highlighting the positives is pointless if you're not considering the negatives.

I think that a Trump administration is better because of the ability to get meaningful legislation passed through the senate. Given the current makeup of Congress.

Biden's proposals getting stuck in the senate is not something that I think is better.

I understand you want to say, but what about xyz, etc. And my answer is going to go back to the ability to get legislation passed.

I've already said the things that would get me to vote for Biden. We will see shortly if he picks a black running mate.

I think that a Trump administration is better because of the ability to get meaningful legislation passed through the senate. Given the current makeup of Congress.

Biden's proposals getting stuck in the senate is not something that I think is better.

I understand you want to say, but what about xyz, etc. And my answer is going to go back to the ability to get legislation passed.

I've already said the things that would get me to vote for Biden. We will see shortly if he picks a black running mate.
No, I get it, you don't want to discuss the negatives. You only want to prop up the positives. That's sort of my point. You're not really making a comparison.

To say that one option is better than another without considering their overall effects just seems like you don't actually care about the overall effects.

Today the do-nothing dumbocrats entered phase 2 of their Marxist scheme to destroy our democracy. They launched a direct attack on our constitution.

McJesse has it right. Now is a good time to send thoughts, prayers, and bullets to Wayne LaPierre. COVID = No crowds = No targets for people practicing 2A rights = No gun sales = No money to launder by the NRA.

Don't let Bill Gates, Tony Fraudci, and Sleepy Joe Biden win. Donate to the NRA today.

Today the do-nothing dumbocrats entered phase 2 of their Marxist scheme to destroy our democracy. They launched a direct attack on our constitution.

McJesse has it right. Now is a good time to send thoughts, prayers, and bullets to Wayne LaPierre. COVID = No crowds = No targets for people practicing 2A rights = No gun sales = No money to launder by the NRA.

Don't let Bill Gates, Tony Fraudci, and Sleepy Joe Biden win. Donate to the NRA today.

Damb I didnt even think of that. Where will our troubled and disturbed youths get out their anxiety and rage now? Will they have to resort to mass shootings in the forests? At Costcos? Where's Ja??

I just saw this on twitter. nobody at work thought this was as funny as I did.

WELP

While unintentional, I think this NRA suit will help Trump. Especially with the election so close.

Back
Top Bottom