***Official Political Discussion Thread***

All your personal info got leaked yesterday because you were acting like an ***, but you still wanna talk spicy with you chest out. :lol:

He basically said the political opinions within the Latino community are more diverse than the black community. We can debate whether that is true, but an argument can be made that there is some truth to that.

There is a much higher probability that an African American voter in Arizona will hold similar political views as an African American voter in Florida, controlling for everything else; than a Latino voter in borth states. Political polling shows this.

He didn't call black political opinions a monolith, he actually conceded it isn't. And I feel that black political opinions are way more diverse than most realize including Biden. But if someone uses something like voting trends between the groups, on a macro level there is more political agreement among African Americans on who should run the country, and whose platform is better, than there is in the Latino community. That could be because African-Americans have a shared history, background, similar life experiences, and get failed by our socioeconomic system in the same ways. Voters classified as Latino could be different races, some were naturalized through the immigration process, some were born there, families originated from different countries with different political systems. A dark skinned Mexican American living in southern Arizona probably doesn't share the same level of political solidarity with a white Cuban American in Miami, as black voters would.

The majority of black people are not morally bankrupt supporters of white supremacy like you Delkius.

Try better next time troll.

Your Zaddy out outchea calling BLM a signal of hate, protecting COnfederate monuments, insulting John Lewis's as a man and is openly hostile to suggestions of direction action to expand civil rights like Lewis wanted. But keep trying to convince people that Biden is the equivalent to Trump, even though observable reality says otherwise.

So, a pattern emerges:

Trump says something problematic and I acknowledge and admit that it was wrong. Biden says something problematic and you go into a lengthy narrative to justify it and end with a he's not as bad as Trump.

Crime bill: Everyone was tough on crime back then
You ain't black if you don't vote for me: gaffe
30 years of problematic rhetoric and antics as a politician: stop bringing up old stuff look at his new shiny proposals

I get that feigning ignorance is your thing, but I don't think it should be this hard for you to explain how you arrived at the conclusion that one thing is better than another.

Yes, I acknowledged all of this in one of my previous posts, and you just admitted that you don't weigh this "meaningful" legislation against the negative impacts of the GOP. You claim that you don't ignore the negative impacts while at the same time you don't consider them when stating that the GOP in power would be better.

It seems that the answer to my question is that the way you determine the Trump administration would be better is you cherry pick what you can spin as positives. In other words, you only state what you can use to justify your support for the GOP.

I've tried to explain my position several times but I really can't break it down any further...

You want my reasoning to be based on something that it is not. My reasoning doesn't have to be based on what you think it should be based on. I choose to focus on the meaningful legislation.

No point in continuing to go back and forth.

So, a pattern emerges:

Trump says something problematic and I acknowledge and admit that it was wrong. Biden says something problematic and you go into a lengthy narrative to justify it and end with a he's not as bad as Trump.

Crime bill: Everyone was tough on crime back then
You ain't black if you don't vote for me: gaffe
30 years of problematic rhetoric and antics as a politician: stop bringing up old stuff look at his new shiny proposals
First off.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this is bull****. You have made lengthy post defending Trump's racism and problematic behavior, and you handwave a ton of stuff too.

Dude I have criticized Biden a ton in here with lengthy post. So ****ing miss me. Funny how when I lay out my points you don't have a comeback, you just repeat the same talking point. You want to refute my points about the tough on crime era go ahead, you want to refute what I posted, go ahead.

You dismiss 40 years of racist behavior because someone was not a politician. Then you dismiss the racism when he was a politician with the First Step Act.

You are full of ****.

Last edited:

As someone who needs a vaccine as soon as possible due to being a transplant patient (liver), and very fearful of catching the virus, knowing what it could (and would) do to me, you couldn't pay me to take the 1st ones! Not a chance in hell!! New medications & vaccines take time to develop and test! Why? For drug companies to, frankly cover their ***, in case of possible fatalities.

They can't peddle new treatments not knowing what the potential side effect could be for people. It's why it takes years to put medicine in production for public consumption. Lots of trial and error to clear! Many hours of testing! This has the potential to be horrifically bad for a lot of people! What's going to happen when a patient who gets the 1st batch, and then dies? Who's taking the blame for it?

As someone who needs a vaccine as soon as possible due to being a transplant patient (liver), and very fearful of catching the virus, knowing what it could (and would) do to me, you couldn't pay me to take the 1st ones! Not a chance in hell!! New medications & vaccines take time to develop and test! Why? For drug companies to, frankly cover their ***, in case of possible fatalities.

They can't peddle new treatments not knowing what the potential side effect could be for people. It's why it takes years to put medicine in production for public consumption. Lots of trial and error to clear! Many hours of testing! This has the potential to be horrifically bad for a lot of people! What's going to happen when a patient who gets the 1st batch, and then dies? Who's taking the blame for it?

Are you generally this skeptical/anti-vaccine?

According to Fauci's testimony they wouldn't release it if it was not safe.

There are a few Pharmaceuticals that are not rushing and providing peer reviewed data for SARSCoV2 Vaccines. Some of these Co's were already working on MERS vaccine for years so they have a good foundation and research was already in place.

It was the best end to any exposure that ever happened on this site.
A few quick jokes and then the information was removed.
A younger me would've been wilding out. We've all matured :emoji_relieved:
Yeah, back in the day an exposure like what happened to Delk would've be ruthless. I remember how NT chewed up that Vampedo dude. :lol:

There are a few Pharmaceuticals that are not rushing and providing peer reviewed data for SARSCoV2 Vaccines. Some of these Co's were already working on MERS vaccine for years so they have a good foundation and research was already in place.
I am down to get on of the early vaccines, but all things considered I would prefer if it was something like the Oxford one instead of Moderna one.

While I am still have faith in the approval process of a vaccine, you guys were right, them fools are probably using this thing as a pump and dump opportunity.

Yeah, back in the day an exposure like what happened to Delk would've be ruthless. I remember how NT chewed up that Vampedo dude. :lol:
Daaaaaaaamn vampedo :rofl: Forgot all about that creep :lol:
In another thread what happened yesterday could've gone really badly
There are still some absolute savages roaming these e-halls but in the politics thread I feel like we're slightly more refined :lol:

Like I still don't like dude, but this shouldn't bleed over into his personal life, ppl messaging his fiance screenshots and **** like "This ya mans?". Life will catch up to him like it does every other black conservative who prioritizes profits over his own people when he realizes all the money in the world still don't change ur race to these racist whites who would rather see you and everyone like you dead or in chains.

Are you generally this skeptical/anti-vaccine?

According to Fauci's testimony they wouldn't release it if it was not safe.

Where did I say I'm anti-vaccine? Did I say that? I didn't! I only said I won't take the 1st copy of it as I don't want to be a guinea pig! I hope your not looking start an argument. I am totally for vaccines. I get my annual flu shot, and I also have to get a pneumonia shot every couple years being a transplant patient. I want solid medically backed data that shows it won't counteract with many current mediations people need to take (I take 10 pills a day and the vaccine would have to not mess up any of them).

I understand what Fauci says. I trust him MANY TIMES MORE than a man who's companies have had numerous bankruptcies, has cheated on all his wifes (disgusting) has ZERO scientific knowledge, and frankly, is most known for being a reality TV host! But it seems like the president doesn't like to include Fauci anymore. The president has his own ideas on the vaccine. Like he wants it out before the election to show how much of a "hero" he is for getting it out so quickly. Frankly, I don't want quick, when it comes to producing medicine! I want safe and effective with little risk to the users.

Last edited:
Where did I say I'm anti-vaccine? Did I say that? I did not! I only said I won't take the 1st copy of it as I don't want to be a guinea pig! I hope your not looking start an argument. I am totally for vaccines. I get my annual flu shot, and I also have to get a pneumonia shot every couple years being a transplant patient. I want solid medically backed data that shows it won't counteract with many current mediations people need to take (I take 10 pills a day and the vaccine would have to not mess up any of them).

I understand what Fauci says. I trust him MANY TIMES MORE than a man who's companies have had numerous bankruptcies, has cheated on all his wifes (disgusting) has ZERO scientific knowledge, and frankly, is most known for being a reality TV host! But it seems like the president doesn't like to include Faucinanymore. He has his own ideas on the vaccine.

I don't think you said it, that is why I asked to see if you were generally skeptical of vaccines. It wasn't adversarial.

And Fauci testified that it would be safe, not the president. Said that he is working with the FDA. But it seems you are still a bit skeptical of the first wave despite Fauci's involvement, that's why I asked is it typical. I know a lot of people who don't get flu shots because of skepticism.

Fauci says U.S. FDA is not cutting corners on vaccine safety

I think dude is saying that because he has an underlying health condition, and takes other medications that could cause interactions. Even though he needs a viable vaccine to be available, he wants to minimize the risk of there being some adverse effects to his health. Some vaccines do have side effects, side effects that most can deal with, but he has other considerations to think about.

Last edited:

That's great. That's what I'm talking about and asking for. Not the companies that started from square one early this year. Thanks for the info. 👍

I don't think you said it, that is why I asked to see if you were generally skeptical of vaccines. It wasn't adversarial.

And Fauci testified that it would be safe, not the president. Said that he is working with the FDA. But it seems you are still a bit skeptical of the first wave despite Fauci's involvement, that's why I asked is it typical. I know a lot of people who don't get flu shots because of skepticism.

Fauci says U.S. FDA is not cutting corners on vaccine safety

When you hear the press secretary (can't stand her) talk about how the president has bashed through hurdles to get a vaccine done quickly (paraphrasing as I cant find the quote. I saw the tweet on here) it's concerning that things will get missed, stages skipped, shortcuts used.

I think dude is saying that because he has an underlying health condition, and takes other medications that could cause interactions, even though he needs a viable vaccine to be available, he wants to minimize the risk of there being some adverse effects to his health. Some vaccines do have side effects, side effects that most can deal with, but he has other considerations to think about.

Thank you for the excellent description. I'd love one now, but can't risk the early ones. 🙏

nao5026bbdf51.jpg

Back
Top Bottom