***Official Political Discussion Thread***

No, net positive as in you believe their passing meaningful legislation while simultaneously engaging in suppression the votes of black people is still a positive. But like I mentioned when you claimed the U.S. had better testing than other countries, I can't read your mind. That's why I'm asking how you determined that having the GOP in power is better.

How did you come to the conclusion that the Trump administration is better with the given makeup of Congress if you aren't comparing its negative impact on the black community?

I have explained this repeatedly. I think that the republicans in the senate would restrict meaningful legislation to score political points if Biden was in office. I think this administration would be able to strong arm them to get legislation passed.

I mean I can try to break it down further:

Congress is split between the house and the senate. The house is controlled by Democrats and the senate is controlled by Republicans. If something is passed in the house, it can be held up in the Senate. Under this administration, Trump can use his political capital to put Republican senators in the hot seat and leverage that to get measures passed that they may obstruct for political points if Biden was in office.

It is a pretty straightforward analysis.

What you are talking about is not my reasoning for the statement.

Poorly worded, but not problematic? :wow:

I’m going to have to use that one. I thought you’d just use the old trusty “gaffe” argument that people are quick to use for Biden.
All your personal info got leaked yesterday because you were acting like an ***, but you still wanna talk spicy with you chest out. :lol:

He basically said the political opinions within the Latino community are more diverse than the black community. We can debate whether that is true, but an argument can be made that there is some truth to that.

There is a much higher probability that an African American voter in Arizona will hold similar political views as an African American voter in Florida, controlling for everything else; than a Latino voter in borth states. Political polling shows this.

He didn't call black political opinions a monolith, he actually conceded it isn't. And I feel that black political opinions are way more diverse than most realize including Biden. But if someone uses something like voting trends between the groups, on a macro level there is more political agreement among African Americans on who should run the country, and whose platform is better, than there is in the Latino community. That could be because African-Americans have a shared history, background, similar life experiences, and get failed by our socioeconomic system in the same ways. Voters classified as Latino could be different races, some were naturalized through the immigration process, some were born there, families originated from different countries with different political systems. A dark skinned Mexican American living in southern Arizona probably doesn't share the same level of political solidarity with a white Cuban American in Miami, as black voters would.

The majority of black people are not morally bankrupt supporters of white supremacy like you Delkius.

Try better next time troll.

Your Zaddy out outchea calling BLM a signal of hate, protecting COnfederate monuments, insulting John Lewis's as a man and is openly hostile to suggestions of direction action to expand civil rights like Lewis wanted. But keep trying to convince people that Biden is the equivalent to Trump, even though observable reality says otherwise.

Last edited:
I don't wave to Broke Bois
1596732522859.gif

I have explained this repeatedly. I think that the republicans in the senate would restrict meaningful legislation to score political points if Biden was in office. I think this administration would be able to strong arm them to get legislation passed.

I mean I can try to break it down further:

Congress is split between the house and the senate. The house is controlled by Democrats and the senate is controlled by Republicans. If something is passed in the house, it can be held up in the Senate. Under this administration, Trump can use his political capital to put Republican senators in the hot seat and leverage that to get measures passed that they may obstruct for political points if Biden was in office.

It is a pretty straightforward analysis.

What you are talking about is not my reasoning for the statement.
I get that feigning ignorance is your thing, but I don't think it should be this hard for you to explain how you arrived at the conclusion that one thing is better than another.

Yes, I acknowledged all of this in one of my previous posts, and you just admitted that you don't weigh this "meaningful" legislation against the negative impacts of the GOP. You claim that you don't ignore the negative impacts while at the same time you don't consider them when stating that the GOP in power would be better.

It seems that the answer to my question is that the way you determine the Trump administration would be better is you cherry pick what you can spin as positives. In other words, you only state what you can use to justify your support for the GOP.

joe biden is a ****ty person
no denying it. he's not a good representative of where we want this country to go - out of touch, racist, sexist, war mongering, kkkop supporting fossil with outdated notions of what it means to be american

I still don't understand why y'all continue to engage with this clown. It's been months now of the same garbage.

this thread is way too often about him and it's ****ing disgusting to dwell on this herb's lack of values and lack of humanity as a way to make ourselves feel better.

there are better quality discussions to be had without trying to change this dweeb's mind or invoking him into every conversation about every topic. i think that's part of the problem. we give these people a platform to promulgate their ignorance, stupidity and lack of values. he ain't about learning. put these people back in their hole

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom