***Official Political Discussion Thread***

As a black man that has been thoroughly cross examined by a sista hundreds of times, Pence ain't ready for that smoke.

I swear, when a black woman got you dead to rights, ain't nothing you can do. She gonna be three steps ahead in the argument.

"Oh you were with Trevor?....that weird because he is out of town this weekend for his cousin's graduation. And you guys couldn't have been at Naked Pizza, because they are closed for renovations until the 13th of October"

I know Mother might not allow it, but Mike Pence gonna have to add the phrase "Baby, listen" to debating repertoire, and practice his cheat mouth.
I can see her walking across the debate stage like Trump did, then stating, not asking mind you, stating....Call me nasty, one more time...

I laugh as I say this, but I am serious. Both Trump and Pence need to be punked publicly by a Woman, in person. I need her to get Walmart angry, scare the bejeezus out of both of them.

I can see her walking across the debate stage like Trump did, then stating, not asking mind you, stating....Call me nasty, one more time...

I laugh as I say this, but I am serious. Both Trump and Pence need to be punked publicly by a Woman, in person. I need her to get Walmart angry, scare the bejeezus out of both of them.

I want that fear of god look..

like when you’re not paying attention or messing around while pushing the shopping cart in the grocery store and miss and run up on your mom AND she just gives you that look

you know damn well what’s coming once you get alone.. spend the rest of the time in the grocery store like

1597187063368.gif

No tape needs to release. If Biden comes out and supports reparations for black descendants of slaves in America, he and Harris will have my vote.
How far along is Trump in his discussion on reparations?
How much you wanna bet he'll begin to discuss it further now, especially since Harris is on the ticket?

I want that fear of god look..

like when you’re not paying attention or messing around while pushing the shopping cart in the grocery store and miss and run up on your mom AND she just gives you that look

you know damn well what’s coming once you get alone.. spend the rest of the time in the grocery store like

1597187063368.gif
How much you wanna bet that Trump had a Black nanny?! I can almost guarantee that THE LOOK, will work! I'm saying, the way he acts? I am certain that some real anger coming from a sister, especially without secret service to help him, would punk the hell out of Trump. I just know it!

How far along is Trump in his discussion on reparations?
How much you wanna bet he'll begin to discuss it further now, especially since Harris is on the ticket?

That is the good thing about the pressure surrounding the black vote.

Biden was pressured to make this pick.

That makes me smile.

That is the good thing about the pressure surrounding the black vote.

Biden was pressured to make this pick.

That makes me smile.
I SEE YOU LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL:rofl::lol::rofl:

You do realize that you are admitting to backing a chump right now, right ?! You do know this!

Biden could’ve chosen my high school principal, who regularly tried to suspend me, as his running mate and I would’ve gladly gave them both my vote. Then I would’ve jumped and clicked my heels together as I was leaving the polling place. Trump is trash, pence too.

I SEE YOU LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL:rofl::lol::rofl:

You do realize that you are admitting to backing a chump right now, right ?! You do know this!

I do not have any illusions as to who I've been backing.

But he has shown a unique ability to strong-arm certain important measures through the Senate.

Next week's DNC schedule: :pimp:

Monday:
  • Former first lady Michelle Obama
  • Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT)
  • Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer
  • New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo
  • House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn
  • Former Ohio Gov. John Kasich, a 2016 Republican presidential candidate
  • Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN)
  • Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto (D-NV), chair of the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee
  • Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-MS), chair of the House Committee on Homeland Security
  • Sen. Doug Jones (D-AL)
  • Rep. Gwen Moore (D-WI)
Tuesday:
  • Dr. Jill Biden
  • Former President Bill Clinton
  • Former Secretary of State John Kerry
  • Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY)
  • Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer
  • Former US Attorney General Sally Yates
  • Rep. Lisa Blunt Rochester (D-DE)
Wednesday:
  • Former President Barack Obama
  • Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) accepts the nomination for vice president
  • House Speaker Nancy Pelosi
  • Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the 2016 Democratic nominee for president
  • Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA)
  • Former Rep. Gabby Giffords, a prominent gun control advocate
  • New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham
  • Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers
Thursday:
  • Former Vice President Joe Biden accepts the Democratic nomination for president
  • Members of the Biden family
  • Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ)
  • California Gov. Gavin Newsom
  • Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms
  • Former South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg
  • Sen. Tammy Baldwin (D-WI)
  • Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-IL)
  • Sen. Chris ****s (D-DE)

cant lose right at the sweet 16, if there isn’t a tourney

*michael Jackson shrug*

What’s certain is you can’t lose if you weren’t invited.

Im in KU country. Fans here were saying everyone knows we would’ve won it all this year.

Back
Top Bottom