***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You just got to love it when conservatives temporarily become Maoists, Prison abolitionists abd police abolitionists.

- American poor people are akshually part of the global 1%.
-An old man like Roger Stone isn’t built for prison.
-Kamala is a cop ( which is bad even though we otherwise love cops).

Everybody want to be a leftist but nobody want to be a leftist.

Guess you've missed the recent Whitmer buzz, but maybe you are trolling.
as i read more of these gems while i catch up i’m like
8292AEE2-83A7-4EA5-BA34-6F21E779AC51.gif

Delk was ready to hit this thread with a hurricane and bad faith BS, and Joey saved us from it :lol:

Was gonna be here first it. I was convinced that if Biden picked Warren or some other white woman, he would have said that he would have voted for him if he had picked a black woman. He’s somewhere distraught. He’ll be back when Trump does something like say maybe schools shouldn’t open right away.

59991b63fe9caefdcaa2dd8fcfca7095.jpg

get some competent/not corrupt leadership to the Philippines

Please die already, Duterte, good lord.

A58601E2-403A-4669-ABF8-5A13E8B5036C.gif

Bruh... as long as political families/dynasties keep winning/rigging elections, they’ll rule our home forever man, and one day, one of Manny’s kids will run for senate/presidency :rofl: :smh:

Neighboring SE Asian countries laughing at us for all kinds of BS our people go through every day.

Not thrilled, but not surprised. I’m still making a beeline to the polls and voting blue down the entire ticket. Hopefully everyone else who is disappointed does the same. Yes, I’m looking at you Bernie folks.
Feel the same way.

In her 2003 book “Shut up and sing” she wrote about how elites are destroying America. In 2003, Republicans did have a majority of popular support and it looked like they would for many years to come. She said that straight majority rule must be respected lest America be governed by “shifting coalitions of minorities.”

In that same book, she excoriated immigration but said there were some good immigrants then proceeded to talk about good immigrants by talking about how good Polish immigrants are.

Kamala Harris is one of these most progressive members of Congress since she entered.

It think her voting record is left or Bernie and Warren too. So there is a progressive on the ticket too.

She done dirt in the pass, and I am in no way gonna excuse it, but it was light work in comparison to what Biden has done. So if Joey got the second chance, if people were down to vote for him, Harris should get that too.
When you put it that way, makes sense.

Let's be honest though. If Biden's VP pick changed your mind on voting for Biden, were you ever REALLY going to vote for Joey? The option is him or Trump. Kopala isnt going to make you think "you know, this is line in the sand. Trump it is" unless you're a wild racist.
Yeah true point.

Back
Top Bottom