***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You still staying home?
Never said I was.
Do you guys ever pay attention to the other issues on the ticket?

Whenever I vote I always feel a sense of getting played because there are a lot of other things to vote for that I felt ill informed on because the focus is on the nominee.

I think there needs to be a cspan like channel that 24/7 goes over all the other things we have to vote on.

And I'm drinking sour sop in preparation for our pocket sand and lint battle.

Never said I was.
Do you guys ever pay attention to the other issues on the ticket?

Whenever I vote I always feel a sense of getting played because there are a lot of other things to vote for that I felt ill informed on because the focus is on the nominee.

I think there needs to be a cspan like channel that 24/7 goes over all the other things we have to vote on.

And I'm drinking sour sop in preparation for our pocket sand and lint battle.
I yes we pay attention to what else is on the ballot, we always discuss down ticket races a ballot measure closer to election day.

But more specific question, you gonna vote for Biden?

Btw, Famb I am drinking a combo of supligen, sea moss, Milo, bush tea, lucozade, and the official West Indian PED, glucose water.

And I'm eating nothing but I-tal food so I give you this blade-to-blade work like I'm a Caribbean Jon Snow.

So drink up killa, but that soursop ain't gonna save ya retinas .

Last edited:

1597369038990.jpeg

i ******* hate this lady.

I don't know all the jurisdiction about the postal service but something needs to be done.

Trump is going to out-crazy himself each and every week. he will implode. but we need to be vigilant.

worst case, we take notes from the French.

this is really happening in oregon.

Yup. I ordered something from an Oregon store 2 weeks ago. Been tracking it and says it's been delayed. It was supposed to arrive last week :smh: I'm in SoCal so not like this is across the country. This is gonna be a ****show

let em. how many wives has trump gone through?
how many has he ran through on the side?

i'm fully prepared to take the gloves off on and offline.
I don't even care for kamala or biden like that (but I don't hate them). trump has to go. period. i'll do my part however I can.

I'm praying Biden goes at him on anything and everything during the debates. Get him all crossed up on live national TV.

"Joe Biden is weak on crime and will kill the suburbs!"
"You mean like how Melania said your stroke game is weak and kills the bedroom?"

I yes we pay attention to what else is on the ballot, we always discuss down ticket races a ballot measure closer to election day.

But more specific question, you gonna vote for Biden?

Btw, Famb I am drinking a combo of supligen, sea moss, Milo, bush tea, lucozade, and the official West Indian PED, glucose water.

And I'm eating nothing but I-tal food so I give you this blade-to-blade work like I'm a Caribbean Jon Snow.

Drink up killa, you gonna need it.

1114905278_l.jpg

Oh you getting ready ready.

I'm note disclosing my vote. It would surprise you though.

Thoughts on the Abraham Accord. Think Trump tryna hurry up and get a novel prize for additional clout

BTW, the thought of Trump getting a Nobel Peace Prize is :lol:
:lol: it's laughable that it would be his first Nobel Prize.

He should have already gotten the Economics one for the booming coffers, the physics one for staring down the sun and winning, the chemistry one for using lysol to kill virus, literature for his amazing tweets, and medicine for eradicating coronavirus with hydroxychloroquine.

Peace? Nah. They should rename it the Nobel War Prize and give it to Trump for destroying the libs.

Back
Top Bottom