***Official Political Discussion Thread***

What a terrible debate

1. the moderator needs to shut them up. Pence went over his time to answer every question after his mandatory spewing of nonsense. He was never stopped. The moderators need to just keep saying “No, No, No” ...... until he quits

They honestly need to just some how cut their mics off. Pence got an entire extra minute in at one point.

v8c2dv1dtrr51.jpg
I can see the belief in scientific conclusions oozing from this one.

Of course, I'm talking about the scientists we handpicked to parrot talking points opposite to the consensus within the scientific community.

Now trump is refusing to do the virtual debate due to his inability to interrupt. Instead, he will hold a rally. I’m all for it but Biden should do the town hall style meeting himself and spend the entire time ****ting on trump. Also hope the rally produces many of his followers to be sick. Heard “mentality”

As I watch the debate again, Pence didn’t give an answer for any of the questions asked. It was like a 4th grade kid, who didn’t do the project given out a month ago, stand up in front of the class and try to convince the teacher that the eraser he found on the floor was in fact his favorite toy the whole time.

Back
Top Bottom